chapter 25: the demon Cybertronian alliance

Everyone was disturbed after hearing about what happened, everyone thought it was very disturbing that Stella seduced and manipulated Megatron just to kill all of the living Cybertronians, Autobots nor Decepticons. 

After that whole thing Blitz and Stolas went to Stella's childhood castle where she was raised.  They looked everywhere to find out how she knew about Cybertron.  Blitz found a room hidden behind a wardrobe once he and Stolas got inside they were horrified.  There were pictures everywhere of Cybertron, Autobots and Decepticons being held up by pins and red yarn. 

Stolas: Fuck, this must've taken years? 

Blitz: Stella's one sick Fuck. 

Stolas: Blitzy, look! 

Stolas pointed at a picture of a red Autobot with grey horns, his optics were scratched out and die was written underneath his face. 

Blitz: guess she has a soft spot for Cliffjumper? 

Stolas: poor Clif.  What a psycho. 

Blitz then grabbed a picture of Stella's whole family with a note next to Stella's father that said "death to all Cybertronians". 

(Art by SugaryIceCreamMlp on DeviantArt)

Blitz: Stolas remember when Knockout said something about a demon Cybertronian alliance?  It probably ended because of Stella's father? 

Stolas: what a fucking psycho bitch! 

Blitz: this room is like a signed confession from her, we got her. 

Stolas: play me? 

Stolas read a note on a tape player making him curious on what would happen if he did play it.  Blitz tried to stop him but it was too late and Stolas pressed the play button and the tape Stella recorded said "Ka- fucking boom" after the tape played the room was set on fire forcing Blitz and Stolas to leave the room burning on fire. 

Back at the base

Stolas: knockout wasn't lying. 

Blitz: now that that's out of the way only one question remains.  What the fuck is the demon Cybertronian alliance? 

Moxxie: well it's not like Knockout knows and it's not like we have another decepticon in the room. 

Millie: actually we do. 

Millie took out the bag she put Wheelie in once she opened the bag Wheelie tried to attack everyone until Millie pulled him back by yanking on his chain leash. 

Millie: TALK mister!!! 

Stolas: what is the demon Cybertronian alliance!?!

Wheelie: it was an alliance that the thirteen original primes had with Lucifer morningstar centuries ago that's all I know I swear.  The only Cybertronians that have details about it are the ones left in hell!