chapter 5: now everyone knows

After the video everyone packed weapons, Stolas casted the portal spell to find out where they were. Once they got through the portal it was in the middle of the desert of Jasper Nevada.

Blitz: why would they even want to come back here.

Millie: why would anyone ever want to come here.

Stolas then casted a spell to track Loona, Caddy and Octavia all four of them walked towards the mountains all day until Moxxie saw a bright blue light coming from a cave. Once everyone got inside what all four of them saw made All of them gasp in disbelief.

They all saw giant robots mining bright blue glowing crystals. All of them were black and purple except for one, one of them was slimmer and grey with a red horn like emblem on its forehead, with wings of what looked like they belonged to a jet, red optics, high heels for feet.

Once the high heeled robot spotted the four of them it commanded the other robots to shoot at them, forcing the four of them to spit up. Moxxie tried to shoot the robots but all of the bullets weren't affecting the robots, Millie took out her axe and went mental on the robots cutting off limbs and heads, Blitz was also failing to shoot the robots and Stolas was casting spells to kill and weaken all of the giant robots.

Once Blitz, Moxxie, Millie and Stolas met up into a wall of the cave they all thought there was no way to escape.

*Honk honk*

Everyone turned their heads to see vehicles coming out of a bright green-blue portal one of them looking like the race car Loona drove into the office in but what happened next had surprised all four of them. The vehicles had transformed into more giant robots with blue optics attacking the other giant robots.

[Third person with the Autobots]

Once they got through the ground bridge portal they started shooting at the Decepticons, the Decepticons missed every shot shooting at the Autobots.

While fighting the Decepticons Optimus had turned around and had seen four demons. One demon was a very lanky jester-like imp with a pointed tail who conversely has wide-proportioned hands, pointed feet wide boot-like heel, and a narrow head with curved horns. His eyes have black lines running down the eyelids and his sclera are yellow with red iris's.

The demon had crimson skin with trace white blotches that covered his right eye and the tip of his tail, black and white striped horns with black spines between them running to his tail. A heart shaped skull symbol rests on his forehead. He wears a torn black collared coat with red buttons, black boots (incidentally sharing the same shape as his feet), and large black gloves with yellow eyes on them. With a red skull charm around his neck.

The second imp had red skin with white freckles on his cheeks, white pointy hair that leads up to his curvy black and white striped horns. He also has yellow sclera with no iris's with black slit pupils, a long red thin tail with a quadrilateral barb at the end, as well as lanky digitigrade legs ending in what appears cloven red hooves, reminiscent of artiodactylids.

His outfit consisted of a black coat with red buttons and white cuffs, black pants with a white shirt that has a black turtleneck, a large red bowtie and fingerless gloves.

The last one was a short female imp with a long, demonic tail with white markings. She has eyes made up of yellow sclera with a black pupil, she has long black eyelashes that extend beyond the sides of her hair.

She has two black horns with three thin white stripes and greyish- black hair with a white splotch in the middle of her bangs and bangs that cover half of her right horn. She has a beauty mark on her left cheek and a gap between her front teeth.