chapter 12: Ultra Magnus and Barbie wire

It has been one week and Barbie wire has almost fully recovered and has been introduced to everyone and Blitz gave Barbie wire and his mom Tilla a tour of the base

Blitz: and that's the end of the tour and I'm pretty sure by now Ultra Magnus and Circuitjack should probably be back from their scouting mission.

Tilla: there's two more?

After Tilla said that Ultra Magnus and Circuitjack came back into the base in their vehicle modes and then transformed into their robot modes and then Blitz introduced both of them to his mother Tilla and his sister Barbie wire.

Once Ultra Magnus and Barbie wire made eye contact they both couldn't stop blushing and staring at each other being stuck in a very awkward silence not knowing the were both blushing at the same time. the awkward silence was broken Blitz's phone ringing.

Blitz: guys I gotta take this it's Stolas *has conversation with Stolas over the phone* OH SHIT THE THIRD EGG IS HATCHING I GOTTA FUCKING LEAVE!

Blitz then went through the portal that Stolas made for him in a very fast way because he was in a hurry.

Barbie wire: hi, names Barbie wire.

Ultra Magnus: I'm Optimus's second in command Ultra Magnus.

After Barbie wire walked away after the introduction Moxxie walked towards Magnus and stood next to him after

Moxxie: your face was blushing if Blitz sees that he'll kill you.

Ultra Magnus: what? I just think Barbie wire is nice It's not like I'm going to spend every waking hour thinking about her

At the nemesis

Megatron: how do we go about searching Lucifers daughter Charlotte?

Striker: well I've heard that she is made the stupid decision of creating a hotel to rehabilitate sinners.

Stella: that was so fucking pathetic anyways is she put the hotel and nearby the welcome to hell signs and the only way to get to hell is with Stolas's grimoire and if we steal the book we can go to hell and kill Lucifer

Megatron: smart idea now you deserve your own assistant

Starscream: I am not serving her.

Megatron: I was never talking about you. WHEELIE!!!

After Megatron scream that a small blue minicon with wheels for pedes came into the room

(Yes I added Wheelie to this fanfic I hated that he wasn't in the rest of the movies after the third one So I added him to my transformers helluva boss crossover if you have a problem with him then you can leave)

Wheelie: What can't you say I'm in the middle of some shit!?!

Megatron: You shall be the assistant of Stella effective immediately.