chapter 26: backstabbing liar

Once Alastor and Smokescreen were in the nemesis they encountered Starscream, once Starscream brought them to Megatron Smokescreen tried to explain the whole thing until Megatron tried to make a deal with Alastor.

Alastor: you just want to use me like how Stella used you.

Megatron: you don't know what you're talking about.

Smokescreen: she seduced you and joined you just to kill us all.

Alastor: centuries ago before the war for Cybertron her father tried to destroy Cybertron.

Megatron finally began to realize that he was being manipulated. Like how ack when Stella first arrived and she seduced him or the time on how she made Megatron think that killing the predacon clones was his idea. After Megatron had the realization everyone was electrocuted by the shock guns that Shockwave designed.

Two hours later

Megatron woke up to see that him, Shockwave, Soundwave, Starscream, smokescreen and Alastor were all chained up to the ceiling of the room and seeing Stella holding a knife.

Stella: as my father always said if you want to deceive a decepticon you got to outthink them. You know Megatron we both have roots that go all the way back to the 13 primes.

Alastor: you come from a line of psychopaths too.

Stella: Darius goetia was a visionary, dedicated to ending the demon Cybertronian alliance until his life was cut short by Arcee's precious autobot Cliffjumper! And to add insult to injury Lucifer forbade us from ever saying his and buried his corpse on that abomination Earth.

Megatron still couldn't believe that he was so easily manipulated by Stella an alcoholic bird with very, very bad anger issues.

Stella: over the years my family remained committed to my father's mission. My mother died serving that cause I decided to take a different approach manipulating the leader of the Decepticons. Megatron the leader of the Decepticons the Cybertronian seduced and deceived by the daughter of the one demon nearly succeeded in destroying Cybertron.

Megatron: I can't believe I felt for your scrap... I thought you were different... I thought you liked me?

Stella: *laughs* I'm sorry but the intimacy between a goetia and a Decepticon has a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE OF WORKING OUT!!!

Megatron: this whole time I trusted you... I literally loved you!!!

Stella: Megsy I was just using you to destroy Cybertron. So I bided my time seduced you and made you feel special when you were actually worthless and stupid *continues laughing* Megatron what a pathetic fucking con!

Alastor: Megatron may have ripped Bumblebees voice box out but you are worse you horrible monster.

Stella: Oh Alastor I'm not completely harmless I will be giving Megatron credit too *evil laughing*.

Striker: bye you fucking morons.

Stella and Striker left the room while laughing evilly leaving Megatron in pain and made him start crying while Starscream and Soundwave tried to escape their chains.

Smokescreen: Shockwave can't you use your gun to shoot the chains off?

Shockwave: that would be illogical because Stella CUT OFF MY FUCKING ARM BITCH!!!

Everyone saw Shockwaves severed arm on the ground leaking out energon, but not as much energon as the stub that Shockwaves arm used to be which was leaking energon at a very alarming rate to the point where Shockwave should be dead.