chapter 13: It's not spring but it's broken

(I was thinking of the helluva boss episode spring broken and when I was writing this chapter)

Stolas was introducing his newly hatched daughter Azalea while Octavia was holding Spiroz and Vintzo until Optimus and Smokescreen drove in from a portal to hell and Blitz and Caddy came out and then Loona came out very pissed off at Blitz.

Caddy: I can't believe you actually made that bet!

Ratchet: what happened?

Loona: Blitz betted off Optimus and Smokescreen.

Ultra Magnus: what!?!

The scene then cuts to a flashback to an Ally in hell and Optimus and Smokescreen were in their vehicle modes while Blitz was practicing on disassembling and reassembling a rifle in about 15 seconds until a fancy pick car with a license plate that said suck-4-life drove in almost hitting Blitz.

Blitz: Oh not a kid You suck for life Don't you You again bitch!

Verosica: Blitzo

Smokescreen: *whispers* wow who is that?

Loona: that's Verosica mayday.

Optimus prime: who?

Caddy: *whispers* Verosica mayday she's a pop star and Blitz's ex.

Smokescreen: HE DATED A SUPERSTAR!!!

Loona: be quiet.

Verosica and Blitz were fighting each other until Verosica mayday notices Optimus and Smokescreen in their vehicle modes.

Verosica: I bet you can't kill more people than I can fuck in one day for those two cars.

Blitz: deal.

Caddy: BLITZ NO!!!!!!

The scene cuts back to the present and everyone just staring at Blitz.

Ratchet: YOU BETTED OFF OPTIMUS AND SMOKESCREEN TO A SUCCUBUS POP STAR!!!!

Miko: Verosica mayday is a succubus?

Blitz: Yes and in addition to her being a succubus she is also... my ex.

Everyone just stared in a few minutes of silence and then freaked the freak out after they processed the fact that Blitz dated Verosica mayday.

Raf: what the heck?

Jack: you dated Verosica mayday!

Blitz: yes

Felicity: The Verosica Mayday!

Blitz: why is everyone acting like that's such a shock?

Bulkhead: hello? it's Verosica Mayday

Arcee: It's you.

Bumblebee: It's because no one can see you dating verasica Mayday

Ratchet: It's just is she blind?... Suffering from some severe form of brain damage?

Blitz: okay everyone's making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be I don't pry into your stupid personal live's.

Ultra Magnus: You do that.

Smokescreen: all the time.

Circuitjack: You do it too much.

Blitz: plus I don't like to talk about it.

Stolas: Blitzy You don't have any more feelings for her now do you?

Blitz: unless you you count calling her a drunken whore.