chapter 22: the wrath ring

The Decepticons were searching all over hell for Charlie after they captured Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar.

Striker: how hard could it be to find the king of hell's... DAUGHTER!?!

Knockout: Well maybe if you had a better education we could easily...

Stella: SHUT UP FATTY!!!

Knockout: I'm too good for this team.

With the Autobots they went to the wrath ring and Millie immediately decided to head to her family's farm. Once they got there everything was destroyed the fences were broken and there was a hole on the roof of the house. Bulkhead grabbed a piece of the broken sign to see that it used to say "Rough N' Tumbleweed Ranch".

Millie: no sign of footprints... No sign of any blood or semen. I think they might still be okay?

After Millie said that from a distance everyone heard the sounds of running hooves if a horse that Caddy could recognize anywhere. Everyone turned around to see a unique looking hell horse that Caddy immediately recognized, her horse Spark Plug.

Spark Plug

Spark Plug

Caddy ran to Spark Plug and hugged him being so happy that he was safe and alive she'd known Spark Plug for many years ever since childhood.

Moxxie: Oh, Caddy this must be the horse your father gave you in childhood, uhh what did you name him again? I just remembered that the name was weird for a horse.

Caddy: I told you a thousand times that his name is Spark Plug.

Moxxie was very confused hearing that Caddy named her horse Spark Plug. Moxxie didn't even understand why anyone would name a horse that.

Caddy: what?

Moxxie: it's not a robot dog, Caddy!

When Moxxie and Caddy were arguing about Spark plugs name Millie, Arcee, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Circuitjack came back from searching for Millie's family.

Bulkhead: no trace of them in sight.

Caddy immediately freaked out hearing that thinking that the Decepticons may have killed them and was about to kill Jango. Caddy immediately got on Spark Plug and then demanded him to take her back to her family barn without telling everyone else.

Everyone else followed Caddy to see why she suddenly left them and to see where she was going. Everyone followed Caddy to another farm with dead hell sheep everywhere, once Caddy got off of Spark Plug she tried to search everywhere for her dad even going through the wreckage of the destroyed house.

Circuitjack: Fuck! We must have freaked her out so badly that she's worried her dad might be dead!

Caddy searched everywhere she, checked all of the rooms but she couldn't find him Caddy was so upset and worried and stopped searching once she found her robotic Fizzarolli plush she got at Loo loo land.

She walked back outside crying holding the robotic Fizzarolli plush in her hands and got back on Spark Plug and rode him somewhere else making everyone else to follow her Caddy rode Spark Plug into the woods of wrath which everyone born in wrath k...

She walked back outside crying holding the robotic Fizzarolli plush in her hands and got back on Spark Plug and rode him somewhere else making everyone else to follow her Caddy rode Spark Plug into the woods of wrath which everyone born in wrath knew were filled with hellbeast's.

Moxxie: Caddy don't go did you forget that the woods are filled with hellbeast's!?!

Blitz: Moxxie did you forget that Caddy killed a hellbeast when she was a kid bitch!

Millie: still she can't go in the woods Caddy please stop!!!

But Caddy didn't listen to any of them Caddy went deep into the woods faster than everyone else forcing the rest of the group to follow Spark plugs hoof prints. Once they finally finished following the hoof prints everyone saw Caddy staring at a rock that looks like it's been there for years.

Caddy rubbed off some of the cobwebs that grew on the rock to see someones name written on it, it was the name of the envy imp Jango loved and the imp that sacrificed herself to save Caddy's life "Sheila". Caddy was just sitting there crying and holding the robotic Fizzarolli plush until she placed it in front of the gravestone.

Blitz: are you ok Caddy?

Moxxie: how did you even know where this place is?

Caddy: once a year on this day me and my dad would get each other flowers and eat at our favorite restaurant and me and my dad would spend day together and talk about how nice of a person my mom was... but this year he isn't here and I don't have any flowers. Then when Bulkhead told us about what happened when you guys were searching for Millie's family I guess I freaked out and I just didn't know what to do!

Moxxie: Caddy... I'm sorry I didn't know that I just...

Moxxie sat down on a nearby rock to talk to Caddy but once he sat down he immediately noticed that the rock was different than a normal rock.

Moxxie: does this rock seem different to you?

Millie: you're right hun...

Arcee and Circuitjack then rubbed the rock to see a decepticon symbol and kept moving the branches off it to find the remains of a dead Decepticon missing a few body parts but it wasn't a vehicon it looked more menacing and had wings and different colors.

Credit: Mecha-vision

Everyone was shocked after seeing the dead Decepticon, Arcee immediately called Ratchet. Once Ratchet got there and saw the body he immediately examined it to see how it ended up in hell and how he died.

Ratchet: he must have died years ago, the limbs were definitely on his body when he died.

Circuitjack: what?

Ratchet: it's clear that the limbs were removed months after his death he possibly died at least 25 years ago.

Millie: wait Caddy aren't you 25?

Caddy was horrified coming to the realization that maybe some of Caddy's body parts came from the Decepticons dead body.

(Sorry if this chapter was short).