chapter 17: haunted by the past

Arcee and Circuitjack were in the middle of preparing for a recon mission until Circuitjack realizes that she left her axe in another room. Once she found her axe the door behind her suddenly closes and after she tried to open the door she was shocked by what she saw.

She was in an empty room of a Decepticon base and was instantly trying to turn around to get back to the door she saw a mirror and was horrified by what she saw in her reflection

Circuitjack: no, no... NO NO NO NO!!! I HAVE TO GET BACK THE OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR ME!!!

No matter how much she tried the door didn't open.

Circuitjack: WHY WON'T YOU!...

Back to reality.

Circuitjack: OPEN!!!

Circuitjack was stasis choking Bulkhead due to that horrible dream. Everyone was trying to pull Circuitjack off of Bulkhead trying to stop the choking.

Bulkhead: CAUSE I'M NOT MADE THAT WAY!!!

Circuitjack woke up from her stasis nap to find out she was in the middle of choking Bulkhead.

Circuitjack: what am I doing?

Moxxie: you tell us! This isn't the wrath ring you can't just choke somebody when you're in the middle of sleeping!

Circuitjack: I'm sorry I was just remembering horrible stuff.

Ratchet grabs Circuitjack and pulls her to another room with Optimus and Bumblebee following the both of them to another room to make sure that the others didn't hear them.

Bumblebee: Circuitjack you are clearly repressing some stuff and it is very unhealthy... For us you need to talk to someone.

Circuitjack: absolutely not!

Ratchet: what if you take a lover? And you murder him in his sleep who are they going to pin that on *gestures to Circuitjack* rainbow Brite!!! Or *gestures to himself* gay tiki barber!?

Circuitjack: I'm not taking a lover that's gross! And I'm not ready I can't even do a dream mission right.

Ratchet: probably because you're bottling up the past! The past is not energon Circuitjack!

The scene then cuts to the main room of the base with June coming to visit after finishing a shift at work with Moxxie texting someone

Millie: who are you texting hun?

Moxxie: no one important. I'm gonna go find the others Circuitjack choking Bulkhead in her sleep is making me worried.

Moxxie went into the hallway it took awhile for him to find the right room but when he found it before he went in he heard the ending Optimus's and Circuitjack's conversation.