chapter 7: the demon beast hunters

(I didn't know what to write before the beast hunters part of transformers prime so the I.M.P crew are becoming beast hunters).

It has been a month since they met the Autobots and have almost been killed twenty times, Loona and Smokescreen have grown closer and Millie has became an honorary wrecker. Until everything went south

Octavia was infected with the dark energon and the base was destroyed and everyone was scattered across jasper Nevada and the betrayal of Octavia's mother Stella goetia and the predacon, meeting Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack

Ultra Magnus was quite intrigued when he met I.M.P, Stolas and Octavia he never saw any of the other humans looking like them and he had thought there was something more to them once he had found out that all of them were demons.

For Wheeljack's case. He was stunned to see them. He's heard of them though Miko mostly and Bulkhead as well. But he didn't mind, it's not bothering him anyway he even thought they were cool, he was thought Caddy's scar on her eye was cool and even more impressed when he found out Caddy got that scar from fighting a hellbeast when she was a child in the wrath ring.

One week later

Ultra Magnus came out of the ground bridge portal that opened up in base.

Ultra Magnus: we didn't find much else in the rubble of the former base.

Wheeljack: you call this not much else

Once Wheeljack threw the scrap metal ball it almost hit and killed Miko and Moxxie until Millie caught ran towards it and caught it with her bear hands and landed without breaking any of her limbs.

Ratchet: WHEELJACK! YOU COULD HAVE CAUSED SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE!!

Miko: to me!

Millie: and to Moxxie!!!

Blitz: how the fuck does a metal ball bounce!?

After Ultra Magnus made a very pissed off order to Wheeljack, Wheeljack didn't even care and just walked away while Caddy was preventing Millie from trying to violently kill Wheeljack.

Two hours later

Miko: how rad would it be if you all had jetpacks like Optimus!

Ratchet: quiet rad Miko but the forge has been depleted of it's power to do so.

Then a blue and yellow race car came into the base and Loona came out of it

Arcee: Smokescreen?

Smokescreen then transformed back into his bot mode now with a blue and yellow paint job.

Smokescreen: ah what gave me away?

Loona: maybe it's because I came out and we all know that you and me are the main bot demon duo in the base.

Smokescreen: come on robots in disguise right.

Ultra Magnus: where have you been soldier?

Smokescreen: scanning new war paint! Thought It'd be proactive to follow Optimus's lead and Bumblebees.

Everyone saw Bumblebees new paint job with black as the main color.

Circuitjack: both of the youngest bots now have a much cooler paint job.

Octavia: yeah I think Bumblebee looks more cool with black as the main color of his paint job.

Ultra Magnus: now you can look your best while stacking those empty cubes and Loona we need to talk about your anger issues.