chapter 21: Alastor's Game

The next day everyone was preparing their weapons for battle while Alastor was just being amazed by the Autobots advancements in their weaponry.

Alastor: marvelous advancements your weaponry is unlike anything the human eye has ever seen.

Wheeljack: so what's up with smile's?

Caddy: he's one of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen.

Bumblebee: what?

Vaggie: decades ago Alastor manifested in hell seemingly overnight he began to topple overlords who have been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then he'd broadcast his carnage all throughout hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him... "The Radio Demon" as lazy as that is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force have enabled him to rival our worlds most ancient and destructive evils. But one things for sure he's an unpredictable source of danger a wicked spirit of mystery and a violent monster we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up ERASED!!!

The Autobots were shocked after hearing that whole thing about Alastor making all of them not trust Alastor.

Vaggie: Optimus prime whatever you do just do not make a deal with him.

Optimus was curious and was very intrigued and he had a thought that maybe... Alastor could be redeemed. Once all the autobots were in one of the rooms Alastor suddenly appeared and scared everyone.

Smokescreen: do you make it a habit of scaring the hell out of people?

Alastor: more of a hobby.

Circuitjack: ok so you are sketchy as fuck and clear none of us trust you.

Arcee: okay I agree with Circuitjack. Now can you just leave us alone?

Alastor started laughing at what Arcee said for a very long scary few minutes making everyone in the room uncomfortable until he had started singing a song.

After the song ended Alastor started slowly laughing and leaving the room making everyone even more uncomfortable by The Radio Demon

At the nemesis

The families of the I.M.P crew were being held captive in a separate room from the other demon slaves the Decepticons had in the nemesis. Starscream grabbed Caddy's dad Jango from the vehicons grab and then immediately thew him in with the others.

Sally May: damn those robots are strong!

Jango: hopefully Caddy survives and doesn't die like her mother.

Lin: what?

Joe: I thought her mother died in an extermination day?

Jango: I guess the truth has to be told.

The scene then cuts to a flashback to when Jango's wife Sheila had died two days after Caddy started to exist. Jango and Sheila were holding an infant sized Caddy smiling at each other.

Jango: *voiceover* after me and Sheila had Caddy we were attacked by one of those robots.

Jango and Sheila were then attacked by two vehicon troopers trying to kill Jango and Sheila and then steal Caddy. Sheila then gave Caddy to Jango.