chapter 28: the battle

Stella had led all the vehicons to a room in the nemesis once they were all inside Stella immediately got out and locked the room from the outside. 

Stella: *off screen* have fun dieing! 

Stella left planning to set off a bomb to kill them all.  Stella opened a portal to the Omega lock trying to reprogram it to destroy Cybertron.  Striker was beside Stella joining the evil laughing Stella started until the Autobots came to stop them both. 

Optimus prime: it's over Stella goetia! 

Stella: WHY WON'T YOU DIE!?! 

The Autobots started to shoot at Stella but Stella pressed a button releasing robots made from body parts from decommissioned robotic Fizzarolli's.  Stella commanded the bots to attack the Autobots the fight was very brutal until Megatron shot the leading bot showing Charlie that he had redeemed himself. 

Megatron and Knockout joined the battle helping the Autobots while Bumblebee and Caddy were planning a sneak attack on Stella.  When Bumblebee had a clear shot at Stella Striker turned around and shot him in the face almost hitting Bumblebees optic, Caddy turned into her techno-organic form and tried to start shooting at Striker. 

While Striker was fighting Caddy Stella casted a fire spell and shot Bumblebee in the chest, Striker had the upper hand and shot Caddy right in the stomach and both causing Bumblebee and Caddy to fall into the cyber-matter dieing together. 

Loona: BUMBLEBEE!!! 

Octavia: Caddy No!!! 

Everyone started crying at their teammates deaths pouring their grief over their dieing.  While everyone was crying Stella took out a gun and shot Blitz in the arm. 

Stella: time to join your friends in death! 

Stella was about to kill them until she was stopped by heated plasma being shot at her and Striker.  Once Stella and Striker got back up they were surprised by who they saw, Bumblebee was standing in front of them with his gun pointed at them, his chest looking like it was being healed on its own. 

Bumblebee: Megatron may have taken my voice but you both have done things worse than sins!  But I will make sure you both will never rob anyone of anything ever again!!! 

Striker: what are you going to do?  Kill us! 

Bumblebee: no...  But she will. 

Another female Cybertronian came out from behind Bumblebee and started shooting at Striker and Stella successfully killing them both. 

Stolas: Caddy? 

Caddy's full Cybertronian from

Once Bumblebee and Caddy got with the others the rest of I.M.P ran and immediately hugged Caddy smiling and crying in joy. 

Ratchet: Bumblebee! 

Arcee: your voice? 

Bumblebee: my voice what are you?... 

After Bumblebee stopped talking for a second he realized that he finally got his voice back when he heard it for himself.  Bee looked at Ratchet with a gleaming expression and immediately went to hug him. 

Bumblebee: Ratchet!  I've got my pipes back! 

Ratchet: yes, yes we noticed. 

Bumblebee: and Caddy look at your, you're a... 

Caddy: full Cybertronian. 

Circuitjack: the cyber-matter. 

Ratchet: the only possible explanation

Once everyone got back to hell Optimus immediately sent a message to everyone in all the rings of hell. 

Optimus prime: Optimus prime to everyone in hell; Stella goetia and Striker the Decepticons are no more. 

Everyone in hell started cheering for the victory and then started to rebuild hell.  Everyone in team prime were now celebrating their victory taking apon themselves to celebrate it on Cybertron.  Optimus prime walked towards Charlie who was looking up at the beautiful sky of Cybertron. 

Optimus prime: Charlie, thank you for redeeming Megatron. 

Charlie: thank you for believing in me

Circuitjack and Wheelie were walking towards them making Optimus and Charlie wonder why they are not celebrating with the others. 

Circuitjack: we just had to get away Bumblebee and Caddy are flirting up a storm and nifty won't stop trying to flirt with Wheelie. 

Wheelie: honestly it's annoying. 

Wheelie then looks up at the night sky and starts seeing something suspicious coming towards them. 

Wheelie: is it just me or is the moon getting closer? 

Optimus prime: that's not a moon! 

A huge metal moon was coming towards Cybertron at a very alarming rate to the point where it's dangerous. 

(Authors note: Sorry if this chapter is short)