chapter 23: gone too far

Back at the base Charlie was starting to worry about her parents, thinking about what horrible things could happen to them if they get captured by the Decepticons even though the Autobots have searched through entire rings of hell for them.

The Autobots were now searching the Lust ring for anymore demons that may have survived the attack unknowing that Valentino kidnapped Angel dust and took him to Lust. The Autobots were in the middle of battling Decepticons until Valentino's dumbass accidentally went into the middle of the battlefield pulling on Angel dust's wrist while Angel was holding Fat nuggets.

The battle was getting so intense that the Autobots needed to distract the Decepticons to find the survivors. In desperate need for something to distract the Decepticons Valentino got so pissed off that he grabbed Fat nuggets out of Angel dust's arms and then threw Fat nuggets at the Decepticons.

Fat nuggets safely landed on the ground and tried to run away until the Decepticons saw the pig and with the others they heard Fat nuggets screaming, angel dust tried to save Fat nuggets but Bulkhead held him back trying to protect him only causing Angel dust to cry and to be filled with agony and pain.

Back at the base Angel dust was still mad at Valentino for throwing Fat nuggets at the Decepticons and ending up probably killing him, the thought of that just made Angel dust cry more causing more pain.

Valentino: look Angel dust I'm sorry about the pig.

Angel dust: about "the" pig?... He was my pig you killed my pig!

Valentino: if it's between us and a pig? I'm gonna pick us every time! If that makes me an asshole then shut up.

Angel dust: it does... You ASSHOLE!

Ratchet: Angel dust calm down Fat nuggets is replaceable he was just a pig.

After Ratchet said that Angel dust grabbed Vaggie's spear and jumped towards Ratchet almost stabbing him in the spark, being completely full of wrath due to the loss.

Angel dust: FUCK!!! YOU SICK FUCK!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THE ONLY THING I EVER LOVED IS REPLACEABLE YOU OLD FUCK!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, DICK, FUCK!!!

Ratchet: he's just a pig... Get over it!

Alastor: I can't believe you would say that Ratchet!

Ratchet: because he was a pig and why are you taking his side aren't you a psychopath!?!

Alastor: I made a mistake of taking away the one thing he loved before!

Everyone was trying to comfort Angel dust making Ratchet more angry and also made him start questioning on why they would take his side in being sad over losing a pig.

Ratchet: why is everyone taking his side it was just a pig!?!

Circuitjack: Ratchet that's just completely uncalled for!

Ratchet: this is just ridiculous!!! You all are crying over some... Pig!

Husk: he was Angel's pig you dick!!!

Ratchet: so!?!

Arcee: Fat nuggets was very special to Angel dust... It's like when we lost Cliffjumper.

Ratchet: IT'S NOTHING LIKE WHEN WE LOST CLIFFJUMPER!!! IT'S NOTHING LIKE WHEN WE LOST CYBERTRON!!!

Angel dust: YOU FUCKING PRUD!!!

Optimus prime: the Death of Fat nuggets was an accident I didn't want to endanger his innocent life, Angel.

Ratchet: well you seem to have no problem endangering ours just ask Cliffjumper! Oh, wait I forgot he couldn't be here today!