chapter 11: Cash Buckzo

Blitz: how is she?

Ratchet: your sister appears to be in stable condition but she'll need a few weeks of recovery.

Miko: Blitz you never told us you had a twin sister.

Blitz: I don't talk about my family.

Jack: you think someone would bring up your family in a conversation.

Raf: and you never told us your mother was a succubus

Felicity: yeah Blitz I agree with Raf and I guess that makes you a half incubus?

Blitz: let's just drop it! Fuck, how am I going to explain this to my family?

Ratchet: maybe you should have thought of that before you brought them into the base.

Everyone went into the main room of the base so Blitz can talk to his parents about this situation. Tilla was just sitting there trying to stay calm and not freak out while Cash Buckzo was just drinking a very huge bottle of alcohol Blitz then walked over to his parents he hasn't talked to in years

Blitz: hey

Tilla: son? *Runs over to Blitz and hugged him* My precious Blitzo I haven't seen you in forever *starts crying in joy*

Blitz: I ... I go by Blitz now mom.

Cash Buckzo: Blitz? You don't want to be a clown anymore Blitzo?

Arcee: *whispers to Circuitjack* Blitz was a clown?

Circuitjack: so that explains his lanky jester-like body.

Smokescreen: I can't believe Blitz was a clown.

Ultra Magnus: I can't believe his real name is Blitzo.

Blitz then looks behind his father to see the overrated sellout jester Fizzarolli.

Blitz: Fizzarolli!

Fizzarolli: Blitzo!

Blitz: the O is silent now!

Fizzarolli: was the O ever silent back when we were in the circus!?

Blitz: FUCK YOU!!

Miko: wait so they both were clown then Fizzarolli left the circus to be better than Blitz and now they both hate each other, why does the whole situation seem so familiar? *Turns around to stare at Bulkhead*

Bulkhead: what? It's nothing like the situation I had with Breakdown.

Wheeljack: it kind of is.

Stolas then proceeds to walk in the room holding Spiroz and Vintzo without any warning.

Stolas: Blitzy don't have an argument right now especially since I'm trying to put Spiroz and Vintzo to sleep.

Blitz's parents and Fizzarolli just stared at Spiroz and Vintzo being like WHAT THE FUCK except for Tilla who was putting the pieces together and was heartwarmed and then she started to smile.

Blitz: oh would you all grow the fuck up?

Cash Buckzo: oh my fuck!

Blitz: yes me and Stolas had four children...

Fizzarolli: where are the other two?

Stolas: with Octavia they haven't hatched yet.

Tilla just kept smiling at Spiroz and Vintzo being very happy seeing her grandchildren even if they both had looked weird.

Tilla: does this mean?...

Blitz: yes mom... You're a grandma.

Felicity: *off screen* WHAT THE FUCK!?!