chapter 18: a single pale con

(Image from the owl house episode hollow mind).

Ultra Magnus woke up after being knocked unconscious from the ritual teleporting him into Circuitjack's mind, when he woke up he saw a pissed off Stolas staring at him with a disappointed face.

Stolas: thanks a lot Magnus this is all your fault!

Ultra Magnus: what happened?

Octavia: did you forget!?! You trapped us in Circuitjack's mind!!!

Everyone was looking at what was inside of Circuitjack's mind It looked like they were in a hallway full of portraits those pictures could probably be Circuitjack's memories.

Miko: are these pictures supposed to be her memories?

Raf: I think they are? This one shows that one time Ratchet laughed at the cat meme.

Miko: that was the only time anyone ever saw Ratchet laugh.

Jack: Felicity remember this one?

Felicity: hey, I remember this. This was the time I showed her my collection of the Fazbear frights books

The portrait showed a picture of Circuitjack looking at Felicity reading the Fazbear frights book into the pit.

The trip down Circuitjack's memory lane was cut short by a shadow figure of a Decepticon that tried to immediately kill them causing Optimus to fall on the wall causing the wall to rip and for him to fall everyone else jumped down to help Optimus prime.

Once everyone hit the ground they all saw Circuitjack's real mind scape the one they were at before was a delusion. This one looked more withered than the other one

It looked like a forest you would see in a horror movie the trees holding the portraits were covered in cobwebs

Millie: wait so the mind scape we were in before was a fake?

Ultra Magnus: of course it was fake... Of course Circuitjack would make a fake mind scape to prevent me from finding out the truth.

Arcee: you do know that this have happened if you didn't try to pry into her personal life!

Ultra Magnus: she barely told us anything about her!

Arcee: that doesn't give you a right to go inside her mind!

Smokescreen: Ultra Magnus... I can't believe you're so intent about finding out Circuitjack's past that you're actually invading her mind!!!

Ultra Magnus: well at least it gives something that helps get us information that I don't have to get out of THEM!!! *Point at Optimus prime, Ratchet and Bumblebee*.

The group then decides to go into one of Circuitjack's memories the portrait showed a cliff on a mountain in the middle of the night. Once everyone got through Stolas immediately got in front of everyone.