chapter 29: the endgame.

Everyone was horrified at seeing what was in the sky coming towards Cybertron.

Megatron: it seems Unicorn has activated it's final plan.

Bulkhead: what does that mean!?!

Jetfire: before the three imps that has Primus's power disappeared Unicron had a plan if they ever died. He had a plan to eradicate all of Cybertron as we know it by ramming his corpse into Cybertrons surface.

Charlie: what why!?!

Megatron: fear... He's afraid of being destroyed of being irrelevant. He will do whatever it takes to defeat us and destroy Lucifer. If that means destroying Cybertron than so be it.

Loona: so what you're saying is THIS THING IS A GIANT SORE FUCKING LOSER!?!

Circuitjack: we have to do something! Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop CYBERTRONIAN SATAN!?!

Lucifer: I see... Then the prophecy has finally come to pass.

Smokescreen: Charlie mentioned this! What did it say?

Blitz: that me, Millie and Moxxie save Cybertron!

Millie: so what are we standing here for? Let's save Cybertron!

Lucifer: it doesn't nessasarily say you'll succeed. The prophecy isn't so much a prediction as it is a humble request for help.

Ratchet: SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT WE MIGHT JUST FAIL!?!

Lucifer: this is my first time dealing with this prophecy, okay!!!

Ratchet: ARE YOU SURE THAT PROPHECY ON THE WALL WASN'T JUST GRAFFITI!?!

As Ratchet and Lucifer were fighting it was giving Blitz a panic attack making him think that he might not save everybody. Blitz freaked out so much that he covered his non-existent ears like a kid and closed his eyes, once he closed them the sound of the fighting started to fade away, once it was gone Blitz opened his eyes and saw that darkness was all around him.

Everything was pitch black but when Blitz turned around he saw a glowing figure of that imp that was in the ancient picture that had the power of Primus with him, the imp put their hand on Blitz's shoulder telling him something in an ancient Cybertronian language.

Blitz: who the fuck are you?

Blitzkrieg: I am your ancient ancestor Blitzkrieg and yes I know we both have Blitz in our names but I never thought my descendant's name would ever be Blitzo.

Blitz: the thing you said, what does it even mean?

Blitzkrieg: it means you are not alone. Primus's power does not come from you alone.

Blitzkrieg then taps Blitz's chest in doing so a blue phantom like projection of all the demons in Blitz's bloodline appeared behind Blitz.

Blitzkrieg: it comes from your family. You have to trust your family.

Blitz finally snaps back to reality to finally end Ratchet and Lucifer's fighting and go save Cybertron.

Blitz: shut the fuck up and listen. I don't know how this will end but if you think I'm going to sit back while Cybertron fucking dies you're fucking stupid as shit.

Everyone else then heads to the core of Cybertron, Blitz was about to follow everybody else until he was grabbed by the shoulder by Lucifer.

Lucifer: Blitz, the power of Primus is strong but just the three of you may not be enough to stop Unicron. If things look bad out there don't forget about the secret spell.