chapter 4: suspicion

At the I.M.P office they were waiting for Loona and Caddy, Stolas opened a portal for Loona and Caddy once the portal opened everyone saw two vehicles with the headlights on.

Moxxie: where the hell are they?

Loona: GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Millie: I think I hear Loona?

Loona: GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Blitz: I think she and Caddy are in one of those VEHICLES!

The cars were coming closer at a very, very fast rate.

Stolas: everybody OUT THE WAY!!!

The first vehicle drove into the hallway breaking the door of the office and crashing into the other office across the I.M.P office breaking that office door, the other vehicle had parked in the middle of the office and it broke the table.

The vehicle parked in the other office was a white race car with a little bit of red and blue, it had double 38's on the car doors.  When the car door opened up Loona came out.

The other vehicle was a white and orange ambulance, once the door opened Caddy came out pissed with the demon fugitives head in her hand and she threw it on the ground. 

Caddy: which ever of those ars goetia BITCHES forced me to go on that suicide mission! I'm coming for you next *spits on the ground*.

Moxxie: where the fuck did you get these vehicles!?!

Loona: a junkyard.

That was the only lie she could tell them because what could she tell them that they both found Octavia in Jasper Nevada and they met alien robots that turn into vehicles in a war.

Blitz: well find somewhere else to park them cuz Moxxie is gonna have to fix all this shit.

Stolas then teleported the vehicles to the parking spots of the building

Stolas: can you at least not park in the middle of the office? *Finishes teleporting the vehicles*.

Caddy: you know I can't promise you that Stolas.

The next day at Stolas's castle

Stella: WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Octavia's mom's screaming work Octavia up, Octavia immediately changed her clothes and ran out of her room and tried to head outside,

when she got outside to where all of the fancy cars were parked she saw her parents her mom looked very pissed off because she saw a truck parked next to all of the fancy cars.

Stella:who the fuck put this ugly big rig truck next to my cars, Stolas!

Stolas: why are you asking me!?!

Octavia needed to distract her parents to get them away from Optimus, she tried to find a big enough rock to use to distract her parents. 

Once she found a large enough rock she threw it and once her parents stopped looking at Optimus she immediately got into Optimus's vehicle mode and told him to drive away Octavia then found a place to hide Optimus. 

Octavia: what the fuck Optimus!? Couldn't you have hidden somewhere else?  My mom could have called someone to come over to kill you!!!

Optimus: sorry Octavia.

Octavia: whatever, just hide her for now it's just I cannot let anyone know about you especially my mom. 

At the Autobot base

The trio accidentally met Jack, Raf, Miko, Felicity and agent Fowler, Caddy had to explain again that they are demons and the goetia family and that Caddy and Loona are assassin's that come to earth to kill anyone who had screwed sinners over when they were alive. 

Miko and Raf just kept asking them questions over and over again, Fowler was pissed off that they brought demons into the Base

Agent Fowler: why would anyone ever bring demons?

Caddy: are you planning to kick us out?  Because it's been awhile since I have killed a government agent! 

Agent Fowler: *horrified expression* I'll go home *runs away*

Circuitjack: how many agents have you killed?

Caddy: 66

Felicity: damn!

Loona: yeah that is too many and it's a good thing you're keeping all this a secret and it's easy for you one of my co-workers Moxxie will be all up in my face if he finds out about this

At the I.M.P office

Ever since Loona and Caddy came back from Jasper Nevada with those vehicles Moxxie was suspicious of them, seeing that they've been acting weird and how there was a symbol on both of the vehicles that Moxxie had never seen before. 

Millie: Moxxie there's nothing up with them I'm just let it go.

Moxxie: no I will not Millie ever since they came back from Jasper they have been acting very strange I even heard One of their conversations they were talking about "the Autobots and the Decepticons" I mean....  Doesn't anyone else find that weird!?

Blitz: Mox that doesn't sound any weird it may sound weird to you, you baby wiener haver. 

Moxxie: Sir I know don't have inappropriate the way you act but this is not the time!

Millie: Moxxie just let it go.  Seeing what Loona and Caddy are doing isn't any of our business killing who were paid to is our business.

Stolas came into the room and tried to make sure Loona and Caddy were not in the room with them.

Stolas: okay have you seen any weird vehicles with all of a sudden with a weird symbol that looks like a robot's face blitzy?

Moxxie: Yes two nights ago those vehicles that Loona and Caddy brought in have a symbol that looks like exactly like a robot face.

Stolas: yesterday my wife soon to be ex wife found a red and blue big rig tow truck with the symbol of a robot's face on it and Octavia acted like there was nothing wrong with it.

Blitz: strange, Moxxie try to find out what those three are up to.

Moxxie then put a camera on Loona's desk to see what she and Caddy were up too.  Once he got the footage he immediately showed Blitz and Stolas

In the footage Loona put her phone down When she heard knocking at the door when she opened it Caddy and Octavia were coming in.

Loona: so how was Ratchet Caddy?

Caddy: an annoying grandpa I decided to take him to the place where I grew up, you know the wrath ring and he just kept screaming the whole time I wanted to kill some hogs and he just ran away like a little girl!

Loona: okay Octavia how about with you an Optimus prime?

Octavia: well he was calm he doesn't show any emotion when I put on a very sad movie he didn't cry once.

Caddy: that is very weird Loona how about with you and Smokescreen?

Blitz: who the fuck is Smokescreen!?!

Loona: well he talks too much and he drives too fast but besides that he is a bad person. 

Caddy: anyways Optimus probably wants us to be at the base.

The video cuts off.