chapter 24: familiar

(Authors note: I didn't like that Ratchet said that Optimus prime was like Jack back when Orion Pax because that's unfortunate so I made Orion Pax be more like Charlie). 

While at the base Charlie was wondering what happened with Megatron to start the war. 

Vaggie: Charlie are you ok? 

Charlie: I'm just wondering...  What made Megatron so mad that he had started an entire war?  And what are we even going to do when this is over?  Things won't go back to the way they were before. 

Ratchet: change can be difficult Charlotte Morningstar just ask Optimus how he dealt with becoming a prime. 

Octavia: what did you say? 

Loona: wait Optimus wasn't always a prime? 

Ratchet: on Cybertron one is not born into greatness, one must earn it. 

Husk: so, what was Optimus like before? 

Nifty: was he a hot guy in need of a housewife!? 

Ratchet: no, no he was more like...  Charlie. 

Charlie: what?  I'm nothing like Optimus.  Anyways where's Caddy? 

Ratchet: on a scouting mission with Bumblebee sorry to disappoint. 

With Bumblebee and Caddy

Bumblebee and Caddy were searching the wreckage of Pentagram city for anymore survivors until Circuitjack and Smokescreen came by explaining to them that Optimus prime feels strongly that they require backup.  All they found was the taxidermy roadkill from the completely destroyed store "Uriah's heap". 

Caddy accidentally stepped on a taxidermied mouse that was made to look like it was in a rock band, it was making Bumblebee and Caddy very uncomfortable by the sight. 

Bumblebee: I think it's dead, see the tire marks on its tail? 

Smokescreen: does someone actually go to collect roadkill just to turn them into that!? 

Caddy: yeah I go to Uriah's heap a lot but my personal favorite of the taxidermy section is the family of ferrets at a clambake. 

Bumblebee: Why!?! 

Caddy: because it looks nice. 

Circuitjack: who the hell makes this taxidermy!?! 

Caddy: no one knows. 

Back with the others

Alastor: so he wasn't always a prime? 

Ratchet then gave everyone the whole explanation on what had happened between Orion Pax and Megatronus.  Everyone was surprised on hearing the whole thing especially Charlie feeling like the whole situation between Optimus prime and Megatron is familiar to her. 

With the Decepticons

Starscream was scaring Fat nuggets half to death just for laughs even though it was making Knockout very, very uncomfortable to watch. 

Starscream: what's wrong little piggy are you scared well feed you to our predacon *evil laugh*. 

Knockout: did you forget that Stella seduced and manipulated Megatron into throwing predaking out? 

Starscream: no I did not!  I would never forget that day...  Especially since predaking was very loyal to Megatron but because of that Stella's bitchy ego she manipulated Megatron into getting rid of him.