Character 23 Monster Bug (part 1)

Nathalie was doing her work on the computer in Gabriel studio and he was looking at the photos that were taken after the fashion show.
In particular he was looking at the pictures of Adrien and his daughter. They looked so fond of each other, like they were lovers.
Gabriel threw the photos away and surprised Nathalie with that unexpected gesture.
"My last plan was supposed to prove if Adrien Dupain is Mister Bug! Instead I gave him the notoriety he doesn't deserve!" Gabriel growled.
"We can still find out if they're the same person" Nathalie said.
Gabriel took a deep breath to calm down.
"You're right. But right now I don't have any ideas. I must think of something before Marinette falls for that boy" Gabriel left his studio, leaving Nathalie alone.
She felt so bad for him. She wanted to help, but there was only one way to do it.
She went to the secret safe and took the peacock Miraculous from it. After that, Nathalie left the house and went on Notre Dame.
When she wore the pin, the peacock Kwami appeared.
"Hey you there! I never thought I'd see you again" She cheerfuly saluted Nathalie.
"Hello, Duusu. We have some work to do" the woman said.
"No, no, no! You can't transform again! It's dangerous!" .
"It is none of your consernes. I have to do this. . ." Nathalie took off her glasses "Duusu, spread my feathers!" .
Mayura took a feather from her elegant fan and started waiting for a victim.
_
_
_
Felix was still angry with Marinette for what happened when he became Lord Bug.
So he came up with an idea to ruin Marinette's life.
While Adrien's class was having their p.e. lesson, Felix sneaked inside their classroom, making sure he wasn't seen by anyone. Then he went in the girls locker room. He searched in their bags and purses to find all the valuable things they had: money, accessories and even Rose's headphones.
Felix sneaked out of the locker room before Adrien's class finished p.e. and boys and girls parted to change.
"Hey, where are my bracelets?" Mileine asked. She kept them in the pocket of her bag, but they were gone.
"I can't find my ring" Sabrina said.
"No! That ring was my gift!" Chloe whined.
Nino knocked on the door of the girls locker room because the boys heard them complainig.
"We can't find our things" Sabrina told him, keeping the door open.
"All of us lost something, except for Marinette" Rose looked at her.
"Are you implying that she took our things?" Alya asked.
"I don't have your stuff. Look" Marinette openned her bag to show she didn't steal anything.
"See?" Alya made a smug face.
"We should go tell Miss Bustier what happened" Adrien suggested.
When they returned to their classroom, Miss Bustier told them she couldn't find the results of the upcoming test.
"How curious that Miss Bustier also lost something" Rose looked suspiciously at Marinette.
"I have nothing to do with this!" She swore.
"We should check her locker" a voice suggested.
Adrien looked in the hall and saw Felix leaning on the wall next to their classroom.
"You can't look in her locker! Marinette has a right to her privacy" Alya told everyone.
"It's okay, Alya. I don't have a problem showing what's in my locker, because I didn't steal anything" Marinette reasured her.
Her class followed her to the locker. Marinette openned it and all the things that were missing fell on the floor.
"My headphones!" Rose picked them up.
"And those are the papers I was missing!" Miss Bustier exclaimed.
Everyone was looking at Marinette. She told them she had no idea how those things ended there.
"How can you say that after they fell from your locker?" Rose questioned.
"That doesn't mean she was the one who put them there!" Alya argued.
Other students were gathering around Marinette's locker.
They began to whisper about what she did. Marinette felt suffocated. Her heart was beating fast because of all the eyes on her.
"Please, leave me alone" She pleaded, covering her ears.
It was just like the day she got suspended from her first school.
_
_
_
Mayura capted Marinette's negative emotions and sent an Amok to her school.
The blue feather passed through a hall window and went inside the Marinette's ring.
"My sweet girl, my name is Mayura. Everyone believes you're an unredeemable bad person, but you know they are the real bad guys" Mayura was trying to manipulate Marinette.
The other students stepped back from her, fearing what could happen.
"Marinette, no! Don't listen!" Alya wanted to help her, but Marinette grabbed her harm with strenght.
"With my help you won't be wrongly accused ever again" Mayura told her.
Marinette was about to accept her offer when Adrien went to hug her. He talked so softly that only Marinette could hear what he was saying.
"Marinette, listen to me. I know they did you wrong before. I won't let it happen again. Just give me some time and I'll find a way to prove your innocence. I promise" .
Marinette raised her arm.
Everyone thought she was about to do something to Adrien, but instead she hugged him back and let go of Alya's arm.
The Amok came out of her ring and flew away.
"No!" Mayura shouted "Doesn't matter. I'll find another victim for my Amok" .
_
_
_
Marinette was sent home after what happened. When she left, Adrien went to confront his cousin.
"This was your fault, wasn't it?" .
"What? I didn't do anything" Felix denied.
"Stop lying, Felix! I know you stole the test answers and the things that belong to my classmates! You put them in Marinette's locker because she turned you down!" Adrien poked his chest.
"It's not my fault if everyone is convinced Marinette did it. After all, she has her bad reputation" Felix said and walked away.
"I can't let him have this, Tikki. I made a promise to Marinette" Adrien whispered.
"What are you going to do?" Tikki asked to him.
"If I can't make Felix confess, then Mister Bug will" .
_
_
_
Felix was walking home, proud of himself for what he did.
He noticed a shadow above him and looked up. That's when his legs were tied up with Mister Bug's yo-yo.
Felix was lifted up like a fish caught on a line.
When he openned his eyes, he realized he was suspended a hundred of meters high.
Mister Bug brought him on the tallest building of the city to interrogate him.
"Felix, is it? I heard you did something bad today. You've messed with the wrong person?" Mister Bug asked.
"What do you mean? I mess with a lot of people" Felix said with an anxious voice.
"Wrong answer" Mister Bug loosened his grip on the yo-yo and lowered him a little.
Felix screamed in fear.
"You can't do this! You're supposed to be a hero!" .
"And I bet you know everything about being a hero. Don't you, Lord Bug?" Mister Bug lowered him again and Felix' sunglasses fell off his head.
"Okay! Okay! I confess! I did it!" .
"You did what exactly?" Mister Bug wanted him to tell all the truth.
"I stole the answers of the test! Then I stole the things from the girls bags and I hid everything in Marinette's locker to frame her!" .
Mister Bug made Felix gently land on the sidewalk.
Once he had what he needed, he went to collect the phone he hid to record the confession.
He just need to cut the parts with his voice and send the recording to the principal.
_
_
_
Felix collected his sunglasses from the sidewalk. Both the lenses of the glasses were broken.
"Mister Bug believes to be untouchable. I wish I could give him a taste of his own powers one more time!" He growled.
Mayura's Amok was still flying around the city.
She sent it to Felix and the feather went in his sunglasses.
"Such hatred towards Mister Bug is what I needed. Would you like if I helped you make your wish come true?" Mayura smiled malitiously.
"Are you going to transform me?" Felix questioned.
A sentimoster that looked just like Mister Bug formed before his eyes.
"Say hello to Monster Bug" Mayura said.