Chapter 34 Rogercop (part 2)

At the park, a woman finished her sandwich and threw the plastic bag at a bucket, but she missed it.
Rogercop didn't let that slide. He handcuffed the civillian and forced her to clean up the entire park.
"I don't like pollution, but he can't force others to obbay his orders like that" Jade Shell said from the roof where she and her teammates were observing Rogercop.
"I have a plan: I'll distract him, then Red Renard will create different versions of me to confuse him. When he'll lower his guard, Bee and Jade will attack and hold back his arms" Mister Bug explained.
They parted to implement the plan.
"A new Hawk Moth, huh? What should we call them?" Mister Bug asked to Rogercop, standing next to the statue of him and Lady Noir.
"Monarc it's their name. They want me to take your Miraculous and that's what I'm going to do" Rogercop raised his arms.
Mister Bug was waiting for Red Renard's illusions. The villain was about to fire at him, so he jumped out of his way.
"What is Red Renard doing?" Jade Shell questioned.
"I have to help Mister Bug" Bittle Bee ran to Rogercop, holding her top "Venom!" .
She stung him. However Rogercop' suit was too thick to penetrate it with the top.
The man raised his hand, but he wasn't able to harm Bittle Bee because she was protected by Jade's turtle shield.
"You're both Mister Bug's accomplices, therefore you'll get the same punishment" Rogercop was able to handcuff the girls "From now on, you're my assistants" .
Bittle Bee and Jade Shell were forced to salute him like officers.
Mister Bug was behind the carousel of the park. He tried to call Red Renard with his yo-yo but he didn't answer.
Mister Bug was alone against that powerful villain and his own teammates. He didn't know what to do until he remembered that he had the black cat Miraculous.
_
_
_
Mister Bug returned to the police station and looked for the captain.
"Mister Bug, what's happening?" He asked.
The hero took him aside to reveal something extremely important.
"I know I'm asking for a huge favor, but I promise I'll take all responsability" .
The captain ran his hand over his face.
"Alright, Mister Bug. I trust you" .
The captain lead him to the interrogation room where Marinette was. From the spy mirror they saw that she was keeping her head on the table.
She didn't move when she heard the door opening.
"I've already told you everything" She thought it was another officer that wanted to interrogate her.
"Marinette" .
She recognized the voice and instantly raised her head.
"Ad-" .
Mister Bug shushed her and indicated the mirror.
"There's an Akuma attack" He said with a firm voice.
"What? How is that possible?" Marinette asked, standing up.
"Someone stole the butterfly and the peacock Miraculous" .
"And you're here because you think it was my fault?" .
"No" Mister Bug openned his hand and showed her the black cat Miraculous.
Marinette was surprised.
"I'm not forgiving you. Lady Noir is the only one who can help me, that's why I'm giving you this. After we defeated this villain, you'll have to give me back the ring. Got it?" He asked.
Marinette looked at it.
The captain was watching them from the other side of the mirror, waiting for her answer.
_
_
_
Rogercop was in the mayor's office with Bittle Bee and Jade Shell.
"What's the meaning of this?" Mr Bourgois asked, hiding behind his chair.
"You have to fire all the police officers. From now on, there's no need for them. I'll make everyone respect the law" Rogercop demanded.
At that point he got hit on the head by a staff.
"Lady Noir!" Jade Shell and Bittle Bee exclaimed.
"I thought you quitted" Rogercop said.
"Nah. I've just been busy with something" Lady Noir smirked.
"Yeah, I wonder what that was" Mister Bug replied with sarcasm "Lucky Charm!" He recived soft oven gloves.
Rogercop ordered to Jade Shell and Bittle Bee to attack their friends.
Bittle Bee tried to grab Mister Bug, so he tied her with the yo-yo to the mayor's chair.
"Sorry, Bee" .
"No, don't worry about it" .
Jade Shell jumped towards Lady Noir. She knelt down and the other heroine fell over the window.
"I'm okay!" .
Mister Bug's lucky vision focused on the gloves and Rogercop's hands.
"Lady Noir, take this!" He gave her one of the gloves.
The two heroes put the gloves on the hands of their enemy. With those he couldn't make his special handcuffs.
"How I missed saying this. . . Cataclysm!" Lady Noir touched Rogercop suit, which quickly fell apart.
Rogercop fell down with just the helmet on. Lady Noir took his badge and crashed it in her hand.
After Mister Bug captured the Akuma and purified it, he threw the Lucky Charm and set free all the people that were handcuffed. At least the park was clean and a lot of cars got a good wash.
_
_
_
Mister Bug, Lady Noir and their two teammates left the city hall.
As promised, Marinette returned her Miraculous to Mister Bug.
"Thank you for trusting me" .
"It was for the greater good" he said in a cold way.
In that moment someone approached them.
"Hey, guys. . .Did you win?" It was Red Renard.
"What happened to you?" Mister Bug questioned.
"I'm not sure. . .I was about to follow your plan, but I I felt pinched and got tired all of the sudden. . . And when I woke up, you were already gone" He explained, holding on to the wall.
"Well that is just weird" Bittle Bee commented.
"Jade, bring Marinette back to the police captain. We have something else to do" Mister Bug said.
_
_
_
In the evening, Mister Bug, Red Renard and Bittle Bee were back at the police station.
Bittle Bee used her top to sting the guard, so they wouldn't be interrupted while they checked the cameras to find out who stole the two Miraculous.
"There!" Mister Bug exclaimed.
Red Renard paused the recording and zoomed in.
"Is that. . .?" .
"That's Lila. I can't believe we didn't notice her!" Mister Bug slammed his fist on the table.
"So Lila is the third Hawk Moth? Oh, I'm sorry, 'Monarc'? " Red Renard asked, doing air quotes. He was feeling much better.
"But why did she do that?" Bittle Bee questioned.
"And how did she made me fall asleep?" Red Renard asked.
"I don't know. I thought I've figured her out. . . but apparently I didn't" Mister Bug frawned, looking at the screen.
_
_
_
Marinette was in the captain office.
"Let's make a deal. I won't keep you here as long as you help Mister Bug fight the third Hawk Moth" He established.
"But where will I live?" Marinette asked.
"With them" .
Alya and her parents openned the office door.
"You'll sleep in my room. It will be like a long sleepover!" Alya said, holding Marinette's arm as they were leaving.
When they went outside, Marinette realized no one was waiting for her, but that didn't surprise her so much.
She promised herself she'd earn back the trust of her friends and her place in the team.