Chapter 27 Lady Blanc (part 2)

Nino was at the backyard of his school. Adrien previously called him and asked him to text Alya and Sabrina.
"Why did you want us to meet here?" Sabrina asked to Nino when she and Alya arrived.
"I. . ." He didn't know what to say. Nino was worried because Adrien sounded so agitated when he called him.
Mister Bug landed in front of them and they screamed for the surprise.
"Guys, Marinette was akumatized and I need your help to stop her" the hero took their Miraculous from his yo-yo.
"Wait a minute, you are Jade Shell and Red Renard?" Sabrina looked at Alya and Nino.
"And you are Bittle Bee?" Alya asked.
"Mister Bug, why are you giving us our Miraculous while we're all together? What about our secret identities?" Nino questioned.
"I don't have time to give you the Miraculous separately. You'll have to keep your identities a secret" Mister Bug said.
"Where's Lady Noir? Why isn't she with you?" Alya asked.
They were going to find it out anyway, so Mister Bug told them the truth.
"Lady Noir and Marinette are the same person" .
"What?" Sabrina brought her hands to her mouth.
Nino tried to look surprised even if already knew.
After a moment of shock, Alya accepted the turtle bracelet. She was determined to help Marinette and so were Sabrina and Nino.
_
_
_
Lady Blanc was having the time of her life bringing chaos around Paris.
She stopped at the zoo and used her new powers to free the animals.
"Go where you want, my friends. Cataclysm claws!" Lady Blanc destroyed the bars of the enclousures and the animals ran away.
The group of heroes saw what Lady Blanc did after she left the zoo.
"Bittle Bee, Red Renard, make sure those animals don't hurt anyone. Jade and I will try to find Marinette" Mister Bug said before they separated.
Two tigers broke in a hair salon. The people who worked there got on the forniture and tried to keep the beasts away with a broom.
The tigers heard a whistle from the door and saw a path of meat pieces. The animals followed the illusion to an empty van and when they jumped in, Red Renard closed the doors.
"These are no longer a problem" He said.
An angry rhino was charging towards a bus full of passengers. Bittle Bee jumped on its back. After stung it with her top, the rhino stopped, allowing the bus to drive away in safety.
"We've got the situation under control. How are you doing?" Bittle Bee asked to her teammates with her top.
"I'm looking for Marinette at the park, but there's no sign of her" Mister Bug answered.
"I'm in her bedroom" Jade Shell said. That place was a disaster. Lady Blanc had ripped the bed, throwed the television on the floor and left clawmarks on the walls.
The only untouched spot was where Marinette kept the pictures with the people she loved.
"She was definitely here. She must have left before I arrived" Jade Shell looked at the pictures with their martial arts team.
"All this time you were protecting us, Marinette. Why don't you want to be found?" Jade whispered.
She heard someone footsteps behind her and turned around.
"You? What are you doing here?" .
_
_
_
After searching in vain, Mister Bug reunited with Red Renard and Bittle Bee.
"Any luck?" Red Renard asked.
"No. I don't know where else she could be hiding" Mister Bug answered.
"Maybe he does" Jade Shell arrived in that moment with unexpected company.
"Hawk Moth!?" Red Renard held his flute like a sword.
"Jade, what is he doing here?" Bittle Bee asked.
"He wants to find Marinette, like we do" She answered.
"Jade, did you go nuts? He's the reason why we're in this situation!" Red Renard exclaimed.
"You have no idea. Tell them, Gabriel" Jade said to the man standing next to her.
"No way. . ." Red Renard lowered his flute.
Hawk Moth looked unbothered.
"I never thought you'd found out my secret identity before I found out yours" He almost smiled for the irony.
Mister Bug went closer to him. He raised his arm and punched Hawk Moth in the face, making him fall on the ground.
"You're a monster! How could you do this to your own daughter!?" Mister Bug was so angry that Red Renard and Bittle Bee had to hold him back.
"None of this would have happen if you had given me your Miraculous when you had the chance!" Hawk Moth replied holding his face: the scar that Lady Noir gave him was bleeding because of the punch.
"What? Marinette is missing and you're still obsessing over our Miraculous!?" Mister Bug wanted to punch him again.
Jade Shell stepped in between the two.
"Stop it! Mister Bug, we don't have time for this. We have to save Marinette" She said.
Mister Bug calmed down a little. He said they would have settled things off after they found Marinette.
"She's probably hiding in one of the places where her mom used to take her" Hawk Moth surmised.
"I've already looked for her at the park" Mister Bug said.
"There's another place where Sabina liked to take her when she was little" .
_
_
_
Lady Blanc was in the theater where her mom performed for the last time.
Lady Blanc was under standing below the stage, remembering her mom acting under the spotlights and dressed like a queen. It was like she was right there.
Sabine extended her hand to her daughter. When Lady Blanc was about to take her hand, someone called her and the memory desappeared.
"I've come to bring you home, Marinette" Mister Bug was standing behind her.
"Home?" Lady Blanc giggled "That place is no longer my home. . . It hasn't been for a long time" She turned around and saw that Hawk Moth was next to Mister Bug.
"No! You brought him to me?" Lady Blanc stepped back.
"He told us you were here. I didn't-" Mister Bug tried to explain himself but Hawk Moth interrupted him.
"Marinette, I can't control your Akuma. You'll have to surrender and detransform" .
"No. You just want to take my Miraculous! Then you'll lock me in my room and I'll be trapped again!" Lady Noir growled.
In that moment, the other members of their team stepped out of the shadows.