Chapter 35 Christmonsters (part 2)

Lady Noir recived a message on her staff from Mister Bug.
"Did they find Alya's sisters?" Bittle Bee asked.
"It's a picture. . ." Lady Noir was confused. The picture was from Mister Bug's point of view: he was in a pink sport car that was being driven by a human-size Barbie doll.
Lady Noir recived other pictures.
Ella and Etta were at the front passenger seat and they were bringing Mister Bug and Jade Shell somewhere.
"We're not looking for two missing girls. We're looking for two super villains who have our friends!" Red Renard said.
Mister Bug sent another picture: the location where he and Jade Shell were being taken.
"It looks like a tower made with colorful bricks" Lady Noir was trying to understand where it was.
Bittle Bee raised her head in the direction where she and Red Renard were looking and she saw the tower. It was so tall that they could see it from where they were.
"At least we don't have to look for it" Lady Noir said.
_
_
_
The three heroes arrived at the tower. The bricks were too smooth for climbing it, so Lady Noir decided to use her staff.
"Hold on to me" .
After Bittle Bee and Red Renard did as she said, Lady Noir extended the staff. They almost reached the end of the tower, but someone from down below kicked the staff and Lady Noir lost her balance.
Bittle Bee and Red Renard held on the tower's edge, and before Lady Noir could fall, Red Renard grabbed her hand. He launched her over the edge and then Lady Noir helped her teammates to get up.
"Thank you" Lady Noir said to Red Renard.
Once they were on the tower, they saw what Ella and Etta did to their friends. Mister Bug was still immobilized by the slime and Jade Shell was stucked under the mikado.
The twins were sitting on a throne of bricks. One of them was holding the snowglobe.
"Get them!" The other sister ordered to a big robot toy and this stamped its heavy feets towards the three heroes.
"Cataclysm!" Lady Noir destroyed the robot, but unfortunately more like the first one surrounded them.
Mister Bug wanted to help his team, so he used his special power.
"Lucky Charm!" A hammer fell next to him, because he couldn't catch it, and Etta went to take it. "Confiscated" .
"Naughty girls! Why are you doing this?" Red Renard yelled.
"We found out that our parents and our sisters were hiding all the presents!" One of the twins said.
"They wanted to keep our toys for themselves! But no one can take away this from us!" the other twin snapped her fingers and the robots got closer to the three heroes.
"You're wrong!" Lady Noir exclaimed "Your family was hiding the presents because Santa asked them to!" .
The robots stopped.
"What?" Etta and Ella didn't understand.
"Santa Claus is very busy in this time of the year. Therefore sometimes he leaves the children's presents to their parents earlier, so they hide them until Christmas" Lady Noir explained.
"Is it true?" The two kids asked to the other heroes.
"Y-yes! It's supposed to be a secret" Jade Shell tried to make a convincing smile.
"I found out about this years ago" Mister Bug added.
The twins exchanged a look.
"So we did all of this for nothing?" .
Lady Noir went to them. She said they caused a lot of troubles, but they could fix everything if they set free her friends and gived her the object with the Akuma.
Ella and Etta decided to do as she suggested. First they freed Mister Bug and Jade Shell, then they gave to Lady Noir the Lucky Charm and the snowglobe.
Lady Noir used the hammer to break it and Mister Bug purified the Akuma.
"Miraculous Mister Bug!" .
The bricks tower desappeared with all the other toys and the snow stopped falling, because it was an effect of the Akuma.
Mister Bug offered his help to Jade Shell to bring home Ella and Etta.
"Uhm good job with the kids. You had a good idea" Red Renard timidly complimented Lady Noir.
"It was nothing" She answered.
Red Renard made a sigh.
"Marinette, I get that you didn't become Mariposa to make us suffer, but your betrayal still hurted. Adrien spent days looking for you and we couldn't help him with the Akumas like we wanted to" .
"I know and I'm sorry for what I've done. You don't have to forgive me if you think I don't deserve it, but I really want to fix what I caused. Would you accept me back in the team?" Lady Noir extended her hand.
Bittle Bee looked at Red Renard with bated breath.
He decided to shake her head and Lady Noir smiled of relief.
_
_
_
After taking Alya's sisters to their parents, Mister Bug went home. He remembered about Lady Noir's present and took it from the yo-yo.
As Adrien, he openned the box, with Tikki and Plagg watching him.
"Cookies?" He wasn't expecting that kind of present. Then again Lady Noir baked cookies for Mister Bug when they still didn't know their secret identities.
Those cookies resambled some of their adventures: there was a game controller, a panter, a pyramid, and also a cat and a ladybug.
"Can I have one?" Plagg asked.
"You can have all of them" Adrien left him the box.
"But Marinette made them for you" Tikki said.
"It's fine" Adrien looked at the lucky charm that Marinette gifted him for his birthday.
After that, he returned to Amelie's appartament.
"What took you so long? It's almost midnight" Emily asked.
"I had to do something important" the boy answered.
When he returned, his cousin finally came out of the bathroom.
"Felix, you've been in there for two hours. Are you okay?" Amelie asked to him.
"Oh yes. I think I had too much hot cocoa" Felix answered, touching his belly.
_
_
_
The next day, Ella and Etta unwrapped their presents with big smiles on their faces.
"Are you happy that Santa Claus brought you these toys?" The dad asked.
"Yes!" Ella and Etta giggled.
Everything was perfect. Then Alya recived a phone call from an unknown number. She answered and made an expression that allarmed Marinette.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
Alya lead her to the hallway and she handed her the phone.
"Merry Christmas, Mari. Did you have fun yesterday?" Lila asked.
"Why are you doing this?" Marinette questioned.
"What? Be the bad guy is a privilege only you and your dad have?" Lila was wearing Sabine's bracelet "Anyway, you and your friends are wrong about something. I'm not Monarc".
"You're lying! They saw the recordings of the police station" Marinette replied.
"You're not the only one who found new friends. Bye, Marinette~" Lila ended the call, leaving the girls to wonder who she was talking about.
"Thank you for this new cellphone" Lila said to Chloe. She was sitting on a armchair of her room in front of her.
"You're welcome" Chloe replied with no enthusiasm, keeping her arms crossed.