Chapter 25 Reflekta (part 1)

Adrien was doing a photoshoot in front of Notre Dame. Wearing an outfit designed by Gabriel, he posed like the photographer told him to.
Marinette was sitting on the stairs of the Cathedral, unable to take her eyes away from the boy.
When Adrien looked at her and smiled, Marinette waved at him.
"Stop! There's something off about you, Adrien" the photographer went to take his glasses off.
"Much better" The man threw away the glasses and Marinette rushed to catch them.
"But I can't see without my glasses" Adrien argued.
"You don't need to see to take some pictures" the photograper said.
Someone was watching them from afar.
"Come on, Jul. This is your chance" Rose was encouraging her friend to go ask if she could be in the photoshoot.
"I don't know, Rose. . ." Juleka looked at herself on her mirror bracelet "I. . .I don't want to bother them" .
Rose noticed that Marinette was there.
"Come with me" She took Juleka's hand and they went to talk with Marinette.
"Hi, Marinette. Look, I'm very sorry for when I accused you of stealing our things. It's okay if you don't want to forgive me, but I have a favor to ask you. Juleka's dream is to become a model, do you think you can help her?" Rosa had her hands joined.
Marinette was moved by Juleka hopeful expression.
"If it's for Juleka, then I can try" .
Marinette went to the photographer.
"Excuse me, do you think it's possible to add a girl in the photoshoot with Adrien?" She asked.
"That's a great idea!" The man exclaimed.
Marinette looked at Juleka, who was holding her breath for the excitement.
"Go change your clothes, Marinette, so we can continue" The photographer thought she wanted to be the girl in the photoshoot.
"What? No! I'm not who-" Marinette tried to explain the situation, but the man pushed her to the roulotte they were using as changing room.
Juleka looked heartbroken. She walked away and Rose followed her.
"Jul, wait! You can still make your dream come true" .
"No, Rose. It's pointless. No one wants to see my face. . ." Juleka sobbed.
_
_
_
"What just happened?" Marinette asked from inside the roulotte.
"This as a great opportunity for you. Didn't you say you wanted to be a model when you were little? Now you can be one!" Plagg cheered.
"But I was supposed to help Juleka" Marinette argued.
Someone knocked and Plagg hid under her hat. Adrien walked in, almost tripping on the last step because he didn't have his glasses.
"Are you okay?" Marinette asked to him.
"Yeah. I just wanted to say that I feel so lucky to do this with you. Modelling still scares me a little, but I know it will be less stressful with you" Adrien smiled.
"Uhm. . .of course! We'll be a team, just like when we played that videogame" Marinette tried to sound happy.
When Adrien left the roulotte, with some problems finding the door handle, Marinette asked Plagg to close his eyes so she could change.
She couldn't refuse to take part in the photoshoot after what Adrien said.
_
_
_
Once she was ready, Marinette took off her ring.
"It won't be for long. Behave while you're alone" She recommended to Plagg and left her Miraculous in a bag.
"Hey, Tikki. Long time don't see" He saluted her.
"Hi, Plagg. . ." She sounded tired. Adrien had the same idea of Marinette and left Tikki and his earrings in that bag.
Tikki peeked out to see how the boy was doing. She couldn't help to feel nervous for the situation.
"This isn't right. We should always be with our holders" .
"Relax, sugarcube. How incovinient would it be that someone is akumatized while we're not with them?" Plagg tried to reassure her.
"Did you forget what happened during the fashion show?" Tikki questioned.
"Oh, right. . . But this time we know where they are!" Plagg said.
"At least they look happy" Tikki sighed.
Plagg gave a look and saw Adrien and Marinette hugging for a picture.
"Tell your holder to keep his hands off Ma-" Bubbles came out of Plagg's mouth before he could say Marinette's name.
"We can't say to each other the name of our holders" Tikki reminded to him.
"What's the point? You and I already know who are our holders" Plagg grumped.
_
_
_
Juleka was sitting on the step of the sidewalk, waiting for her car to come pick her up. Rose was sitting beside her, touching her hand to comfort her.
"I'm sure there's going to be another chance" Rose said.
Juleka looked one more time at her reflection on the mirror bracelet.
"I'm not pretty like Luka. I have to accept it. I'll never be a model. . ." She cried.
Hawk Moth sent one of his Akumas to her. When the butterfly reached the two girls, Juleka protected Rose by moving her hand to try make the butterfly go away.
But he Akuma was absorbed in her bracelet.
"Hello, Reflekta. I've never seen such a beautiful face! You're not unworthy of being admired. On the contrary, you should make everyone look just as beautiful as you" Hawk Moth was able to manipulate Juleka.
She was transformed in a supervillain with a soft pink and black costume and she had swan wings on her head.
"Oh, Rose~ Since you've always supported me, you'll be the first one to become beautiful like me" Reflekta pointed at the girl and a ray coming from the bracelet transformed Rose into her copy.
"I have to go. So many people to make beautiful and so little time before Lady Noir and Mister Bug show up" Reflekta

_
_
_
During the photoshoot, Marinette and Adrien heard screaming.
People were running away from something, and some of them have been transformed.
At that point Reflekta showed up and transformed the photographer as well.
"Ah! Adrien and Marinette. I certanly didn't forget about you" .
"Juleka?" Marinette recognized her.
"It happened! I knew it!" Plagg grabbed the ring "I'm going" .
"No, wait! We have to stay here in case-" Tikki couldn't stop him from leaving the bag.
Before Plagg could reach Marinette, Reflekta's ray transformed her and Adrien in her copies and Plagg couldn't tell them apart.
One of the two ran to grab the bag where Tikki was hiding and closed them in the roulotte.
"I hope that was Adrien. . ." Plagg whispered.