Chapter 33 Lies (part 2)

Lies arrived on the Pont des Arts, where she was confronted by Mister Bug.
"Who are you?" He asked because the mask made impossible to recognize the person in front of him.
"I don't have time for you right now. We'll settle this after I've found Lila" Lies said.
"As much as I dislike her, I have to stop you" .
Lies threw her teddy at him. The toy hold on Mister Bug's arm when he tried to catch it.
Before Lies could ask him anything, Luka reached them and kicked the bear off Mister Bug's arm.
"Thanks. That was close" .
"If you don't mind, I'd like to give this one a lesson for messing with my sister" Luka looked threatening at Lies.
She wasn't scared at all, anyway she had something more important to do, so she threw herself off the bridge.
Luka looked over the railing, but he didn't see her in the water. Lies was gone and so was her teddy bear.
"Great. Where could she be?" Luka asked.
"I know who she's after. We'll find her, but first I have to go somewhere" Mister Bug asked Luka to wait right there.
_
_
_
Mariposa went in her bedroom and took the black cat Miraculous that she kept under her pillow.
"What are you doing?" Plagg asked.
"Today is the day, Plagg. I'll make my wishes come true" Mariposa made him go in the ring and then she put the Miraculous inside the sphere on her scepter.
"After today, we'll all be free" She mumbled with a sad expression.
_
_
_
Luka was waiting on the bridge, even if he didn't know why. Finally Mister Bug came back.
"Can we go find that super villain now?" .
"Yes, but first. . ." Mister Bug showed him a little box "Luka Couffaine, this is the dragon Miraculous, which grants the power of turning into the element of air, lightning and water. I'll let you help me if you take this and give it back once our mission is over" .
"I don't need a Miraculous to fight" Luka said.
Mister Bug tossed him the box.
"Yes, you do" .
When Luka reluctantly openned the box, a red Kwami appeared from the light sparked by a neckless.
"Hello, I'm Longg. Nice to meet you" He saluted the boy.
"Woah! Is this real?" Luka pocked the Kwami, to make sure it wasn't an illusion, and Longg slapped his hand.
The boy wore the neckless.
"To transform, say 'Longg, bring the storm'!" .
"Okay. . .Longg, bring the storm!" Luka repeated and the Kwami flew inside the Miraculous.
Luka's costume was half red and half black, and had the symbol of the three elements on the chest. His hair became bordeaux and two horns grew on both sides of his head. His weapon was a red sword.
"Ready to fight, Luka?" Mister Bug asked.
The boy swinged his sword, feeling much more confident.
"Call me Drakon" .
_
_
_
Lila happly walked out of her school. Thanks to Chloe's help, everyone fell for her lie.
"Hello, Lila" .
She raised her head and saw Lies, sitting on the pillar beside the entrance. The super villain landed in front of her.
"Let's have a talk. Shall we?" .
At that point Mister Bug's yo-yo tied Lie's arm.
"Talk to me. I'm more interesting than her" He joked.
Lila run back in her school and Lies told her bear to go after the girl.
Lila hid in the biology lab, under the teacher's desk. She decided to call the police, giving them her location.
After that, Lila heard the door opening. She peeked from under the desk, but she didn't see anyone. When she turned around, she saw Lies' bear beside her and let out a scream.
Lila left her hiding spot and backed away.
The teddy bear was getting closer to her, but Drakon used his sword to make the toy fly across the classroom.
Lie's bear got back to its feet and tried to hug the hero.
"Air!" Drakon used one of his powers to turn himself in a gust of wind.
The teddy couldn't touch him and when Drakon returned to his real form, he trapped the toy under a glass case.
_
_
_
In the mean time, Mister Bug had tied Lies with his yo-yo.
Drakon and Lila went to them with the bear still the case.
"Is your Akuma in this little guy?" Drakon asked, looking at the toy.
"No! They're going to win if I don't do something!" The only thing Mariposa could do was help Lies in person.
So she left her hiding place, knowing full well the risks. Before Mister Bug could tear apart the teddy, Mariposa used her scepter to take it from his hands.
"Mari, no!" Mister Bug exclaimed.
Lies used that opportunity to free herself.
"Quick, Kagami! Now is your chance!" Mariposa told her.
Lies noticed that she called her by her name and had a suspicion.
Mariposa tossed her the bear and Lies sent it with a kick to Lila.
"Confess all the lies you've told!" Lies ordered while she angaged a fight with Mister Bug and Mariposa fought Drakon.
"I made up that Marinette left Paris to cause troubles!" Lila admitted "And I sent those texts to her classmates because I wanted to be her only friend again!" .
"That little. . .Lies, don't make her stop!" Mariposa said, holding Danger Dragon's arm behind his back.
"Is that all, Lila? There must be something else" Lies used a teasing voice.
Lila couldn't keep her mouth shut ". . .It was me! I've caused Marinette's expulsion!" .
"What?" Mariposa stopped fighting to listen.
"I've placed the cockroach inside Zoe's locker. I wanted her to be mad with Marinette and ruin their friendship. But Marinette snapped and started a fight. That wasn't supposed to happen!" After Lila confessed what she did, the bear left her and she knelt down, exhausted.
Mister Bug looked at Mariposa. She was keeping her head down and her hands were closed for the anger.
When she raised her head, Mariposa let out a scream and ran towards Lila with her fist up. She didn't hurt the girl because Lies blocked her with a hug.
Mariposa's reaction to that confession confirmed what she suspected.
"Marinette, it's time to stop" Lies whispered.
Mariposa gasped. She slowly let herself go into that embrace and cried, begging Kagami to forgive her.
"So what now?" Drakon asked to Mister Bug. That situation was so confusing to him.
Mister Bug went to Mariposa. She snapped her fingers and Lies detransformed; the Akuma came out of her bear as a normal butterfly.
Then Mariposa took the black cat ring from her scepter and handed it over to Mister Bug before detransforming.
"Marinette!? It was you all along!?" Drakon was shocked.
Marinette was about to give up the butterfly Miraculous as well, when suddently many police cars surrounded the area.
"That girl is Mariposa!" Lila pointed at Marinette.
Despite the initial fear, the girl offered no resistance when officer Roger handcuffed her.
"Sir, I had the situation under control" Mister Bug said to the captain.
"Sorry. I didn't want to take any risk" The man looked at the car that was taking Marinette away "Looks like the case of disappearance is closed" .