Chapter 27 Lady Blanc (part 1)

"You're Mister Bug! And Marinette is Lady Noir? You're Mister Bug and Lady Noir!?" Nino was revved up.
"Nino, calm down" Adrien didn't want his parents to hear him. Nino proceeded to hug his confused friend.
"My buddy is Mister Bug and I'm the first person to know his secret!" .
"Well, actually. . ." Adrien looked at Tikki.
"Wait, I'm not the first one to know this?" Nino stopped hugging him.
"Third one, if we count the Guardian" Adrien answered.
"Who else knows you're Mister Bug?" Nino asked with his arms crossed.
"His girlfriend" Tikki answered, doing the same pose.
"Marinette knows!?" .
Nino and Tikki scolded Adrien like disappointed parents.
"I can't believe this, Adrien!" Nino said.
"Me neither" Tikki added.
"You told Marinette before me? What happened to 'friends before girls'?" .
"No. . ." Tikki facepalmed. She told Adrien that he made a big mistake by revealing his identity to Marinette.
Adrien argued that nothing was going to change and Marinette was going to keep his secret.
"You're the one who told me a secret identity is the most important thing for a super hero" Nino reminded to him "Don't you think this will have consequences?" .
"Guys, relax. I've got everything under control" Adrien swore.
Nino and Tikki exchanged a worried expression.
_
_
_
Adrien and Marinette dated for a couple of weeks.
They watched super heroes movies at Adrien's house, eat ice-cream together and played their favorite videogames.
Sometimes Marinette distracted Adrien while they were playing, kissing him on the cheek, which allowed her to win.
Marinette also liked to watch Adrien drawing, and she would be his model if he needed a reference.
Both of them were living their best life, but there was someone who was against their love: Gabriel couldn't tolerate that the boy he suspected to be Mister Bug was dating his daughter.
That day, he was in Nathalie's room. The woman was in her bed, slowly recovering after using the peacock Miraculous again.
"I'm sorry for this, Nathalie. But I have a favor to ask you" Gabriel showed her a silver bracelet with a flower engraving on "This bracelet belonged to Sabine: she would always wear it during her shows. I want you to keep it for now" .
"Shouldn't Marinette have it?" Nathalie asked.
"I don't think she's ready"
Gabriel went to the window and saw Marinette saying bye to Adrien after another date.
"I must do something about them" Gabriel frawned.
"Sir, have you considered how happy Marinette is with Adrien?" Nathalie questioned.
"How happy would she be if she found out the boy she's dating is keeping her from seeing her mother again?" Gabriel argued.
"You can't mean it! She would be devasted. There must be another way to make them break up" Nathalie didn't want to break Marinette's heart, but Gabriel was adamant.
The man contacted Adrien with a videocall.
"Your relationship with my daughter is bad for the Agreste's brand. You cannot keep dating" .
Adrien was with his parents.
"I don't understand. I thought I was doing a good job as a model" Adrien said.
"It's your family. Marinette can't be associated with someone of such humble origins" Gabriel answered.
"How dare you!? If you think my son isn't good enough to date your daughter, then he won't be  working for you anylonger!" Tom yelled.
"Fine. But if Adrien doesn't break up with Marinette, I'll have to keep her away from him in another way. I'll forbid her to attend the same school of your son" Gabriel threatened.
Adrien imagined how Marinette would have felt if that happened.
"No, don't!. . . I'll do what you want" .
_
_
_
The very next day, Adrien went to the Agreste house and waited before the open gate.
Nathalie was looking at him from the window of her bedroom.
"Adrien, what are you doing there? Come in" Marinette said from the entrance of the house. Her bodyguard was standing beside her.
"There's no need to. I've come here because. . ." Adrien had to find the strenght to say it ". . .I can't keep dating you" .
"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Marinette asked.
"No, it's not-" Adrien looked up and saw Nathalie watching him. "I have to go. I'm sorry, Marinette" the boy ran away.
Marinette wanted to go after him, but the bodyguard blocked her way.
"Please, let me go to him!" She begged. The man had a moment of softness and allowed Marinette to go.
Adrien sat on the sidewalk of the Agreste house.
"It's really over, Tikki" He cried.
"Oh, Adrien. . ." She felt sorry for him.
"Adrien!" .
Marinette was running his way. She looked up and saw an Akuma flying to Adrien.
"Plagg, claws out!" Marinette transformed out in the street.
"No" Nathalie gasped after she saw that.
"Catha-!" Lady Noir grabbed the Akuma before she finished the word and the butterly went inside her ring.
"Marinette, fight back the Akuma!" Adrien told her.
Lady Noir was holding her head. She could hear Hawk Moth's voice.
"Marinette, you're Lady Noir!?" He was stunned for a moment.
"How do you know my name?" Lady Noir asked.
"Hawk Moth knows your name?" Adrien questioned.
"Because, Marinette. . . I'm your father" Hawk Moth thought his daughter would help him, so he told her they could have used her and Mister Bug Miraculous to have everything they wanted.
"Join me and our greatest wish will come true!" .
"All these moths, I had to fight super villains and monsters. . . BECAUSE OF YOU!" .
Lady Noir made a scream so powerful that Adrien fell on the sidewalk and the connection with Hawk Moth was broken, but she was transformed anyway.
Her costume went from black to white; her hair became light blue and her eyes turned blue as well.
"Marinette?" Adrien looked at her.
"It's Lady Blanc now" She said with a scary smile "Don't try to stop me, Adrien. I'm going to taste freedom for the firt time in my life!" Lady Blanc extended her staff and jumped over her house.
Adrien was so shocked that Tikki had to snap him out of that state.
"Adrien, you have to do something before anyone gets hurt!" .
_
_
_
Adrien busted inside Master Fu's medical center. He ran to the record player and tried to open it to get the Miracle box.
"Adrien, what are you doing?" Fu questioned.
"He needs the Miraculous of his friends. Something terrible has happened" Tikki told him.
"Who was akumatized?" The man asked.
"Marinette!" Adrien exclaimed.
"Lady Noir!" Tikki said at the same time and immediately covered her mouth.
Because of that, Master Fu figured out Adrien knew Lady Noir's secret identity.
"We'll talk about this later" He took the Miracle box and gave to Adrien the other Miraculous.