Chapter 32 Miraculer (part 2)

"Chloe, it's okay. Come back inside" Sabrina went to look for her friend. When she saw that Chloe was akumatized, she rushed back in the hotel to allert the guests.
"Everyone, hide! There's an Akuma attack!" .
"No need to be afraid. Everything will be alright" Miraculer was in front of the door, holding her top.
She looked at Marc and Nathaniel. The latter was dressed up as Bittle Bee. Miraculer stung him and he was paralyzed, but she gained Bittle Bee's powers and her costume got yellow stripes.
"Who's next?" The super villain asked with a scary expression.
The guests tried to get out of the hotel or find a place to hide.
In that fuss Mister Bug took off his glasses and left them in a vase.
Sabrina, Alya and Nino hid under the snacks table.
"If we reach the roof, I can turn on the light signal and allert Mister Bug" After Sabrina said that, he joined them under the table.
"How did you come here so quickly?" Alya asked.
"My bug senses were tingling" Mister Bug told them to stay hidden.
"Can't we help you?" Sabrina asked.
"You don't have your Miraculous. It's better if I do this alone. Get out of here as soon as you can" .
_
_
_
Miraculer was looking for somebody she could sting to gain more powers. Ivan was hiding behind an armchair; his turtle shell was poking out.
"Found you~" .
"Chloe!" Mister Bug called her.
"Oh, hey! I knew you were going to show up" Miraculer looked happy "Where's your team?" .
"I didn't want to bother them. I know I can defeat you on my own" Mister Bug answered.
Miraculer's expression changed immediately.
"We'll see about that" She grabbed Ivan and stunged him. Her costume got green parts beside the stripes.
Miraculer used Jade Shell power to create a shield around her, then she started to run like a hamster in a plastic ball.
Mister Bug launched his yo-yo at the chandelier and swinged to Miraculer. He kicked her shield and turned it into a flipper ball that bounched around the room.
The vase where Mister Bug left his glasses got broken.
"No!" He facepalmed.
The shield went down and Miraculer hardly stood up.
She spotted Juleka and took the girl dressed like Red Renard as hostage. They walked backwards to the elevator.
"If you need us, Mister Bug, we'll be on the roof" The super villain laughed before the elevator doors closed.
Mister Bug couldn't open them, so he punched the doors for the anger.
"Mister Bug" .
He turned around and saw that his friends didn't leave.
"We want to help you, Miraculous or not" Alya said with confidence.
"But what if something happens to you?" The hero asked.
"We're not afraid. Plus, it's not like we wouldn't be a target if we had our powers" Sabrina joked.
Mister Bug smiled.
"Okay. Let's put our heads together to think of a plan" .
"It's possible that now Chloe has Red Renard's power. She could surprise you with an illusion" Nino said.
"Then I'll have a surprise for her as well. Lucky Charm!" Mister Bug recived a hairdryer.
As he asked what he could do with it, his lucky vision focused on the candy apples.
"That's it! Grab all the sticky snacks you can find" .
_
_
_
On their way to the roof, Mister Bug and his friends found poor Juleka paralyzed by Miraculer's venom.
Mister Bug accessed the hotel roof and walked around while Sabrina sneaked to the light signal.
"Chloe, where are you?" Mister Bug asked.
"Over here!" .
Many Miraculers surrounded him. Their costumes had yellow, green and even orange parts.
Sabrina turned on the light signal and flashed it at the Miraculers, but only one of them covered her eyes.
"That one!" Sabrina exclaimed.
Nino and Alya threw all the candies at the real Miraculer and Mister Bug used the hairdryer to melt them.
"Eww! My shoes are ruined!" Miraculer was glued on the spot by the meltef candies.
Alya and Nino hold her arms, but she created a shield around her hand to not let them take her top.
"I've got this" Sabrina started tickling Miraculer's armpit.
"Stop it! Stop!" The super villain laughed. She protected her armpit with the shield and Mister Bug quickly took her top.
After he broke it, the Akuma came out and he purified it.
"Miraculous Mister Bug!" .
"We did it!" Alya, Nino and Sabrina high fived.
When Chloe felt better, she hugged Mister Bug.
"I knew you'd have stopped me! But where are the others? Did you send them on a secret mission or are they like in super vacay?" Her eyes were shining with hope.
Mister Bug felt sorry for her, so he decided to be honest.
"I'm sorry, Chloe. My team doesn't exist anymore" .
"What?" The girl made a step back "You mean we'll never see Red Renard, Jade Shell and Bittle Bee again?" She asked with Nino, Alya and Sabrina standing behind her.
Mister Bug nodded desolated.
"But why?" Chloe asked.
"It's complicated. Sometimes even heroes have to renouce" Mister Bug tried to hold her shoulders, but Chloe pushed him.
"No! This is not how it's supposed to go. Heroes should always save the day! This is just wrong! Outterly wrong!" Chloe ran away in tears.
_
_
_
Mister Bug returned to the room where the party was hosted.
The Lucky Charm repaired the vase that fell because of Miraculer's shield. But when Juleka reunited with Rose, she accidentally made the vase fall.
"Oh come on" Mister Bug whispered, looking up. He picked his glasses and saw that one of the lens was broken.
"Perfect. . ." He sighed.
_
_
_
Later that evening, after her guests left, Chloe returned on the roof.
She unplogged the wire of the light signal. In a fit of rage, she pushed it off the roof and the signal crashed on the street.
Chloe realized what she just did and started to cry again.
In that moment, someone walked up to her.
"Poor Chloe. Something didn't go the way you wanted?" Lila asked.
"What do you want? The party is over, so why are you still here?" Chloe questioned.
"I thought you needed someone to talk to" .
"And why should that someone be you? We're not even friends!" Chloe replied.
"Your heroes have disappointed you. Right now I'm the only one you can rely on" Lila returned the top of her Bittle Bee costume "If you do as I say, I promise that our wishes will come true" .