Chapter 25 Reflekta (part 2)

"Plagg, come out! We have to do something" Marinette openned the bag, but she didn't find her Kwami.
"Heh, hello!" Tikki nervously smiled.
"Who are you?" Marinette asked.
"My name is Tikki. I'm Mister Bug's Kwami. He was transformed like you and I've decided to hide in this bag with his Miraculous" Tikki lied to not make the girl suspect Adrien left her in that bag.
Marinette took the ladybug earrings.
"I guess I'll have to be Mister Bug for today" .
"To transform say "Tikki, spots on' " .
"Tikki, spots on!" .
The Kwami flew inside one of the earrings and Marinette transformed. Her costume was black with red spots, but only on the arms and legs; her hair devided in two long braids, with red ribbons twirled around.
"So cute! The ladybug Miraculous really makes wonders" Marinette giggled, looking at herself on the body mirror of the roulotte.
_
_
_
Since he couldn't find the bag with Tikki, Adrien went to hide in the confessory of the Cathedral.
"How am I going to defeat this super villain without my Miraculous?" Something fell on his head. He looked down and saw the black cat ring.
"Looking good in pink, Mister Bug" Plagg was floating above him.
"You're Lady Noir Kwami! What are you doing here? You should be with her" Adrien questioned.
"No time for questions, bug-boy! You have to get in action" Plagg told him.
Adrien wore the ring.
"To transform you have to say 'Plagg, claws out' " .
"Okay. Plagg, claws out!" .
Adrien's costume was black with white gloves and boots, and a white part on the nose of his mask; he had a collar with a little bell attached to it.
"Why is Lady Noir's costume daring and cool while I look like a kitty?" Adrien questioned, looking at his vanilla paws.
He ran outside and extended the staff to reach the roof of the Cathedral. As he was climbing, Adrien lost his balance and risked to fall. He hold onto the staff with his arms and legs and crawled up.
"Where could Lady Noir be?" .
He heard screaming and saw a girl in a ladybug costume flying above the square. It looked like she didn't know how to use his yo-yo so well.
She successfuly reached him after two failed attempts.
"Hey, Partner!. . .This yo-yo looked so easy to use when you had it. . ." She panted.
"I thought the same thing about your staff, Lady Noir" He said.
"I'm not Lady Noir. Now I am Lady Bug!" She decleared "What is your new hero name?" .
"I don't know. Do you like Mister Cat?" He asked.
Lady Bug shook her head.
"Black cat?" .
Lady Bug stuck out her tongue.
"Wait. How about. . . Chat Noir?" .
Lady Noir nodded.
"Okay, Lady Bug. Let's stop this Akuma" He jumped off the roof.
"Roger, Chat Noir" Lady Bug followed him.
_
_
_
Reflekta was looking for more people to turn into her copies when the heroes surrounded her.
"Who are you?" .
"You mean you don't recognize us? We're Lady Noir and Mister Bug" Lady Bug said.
"But just for today we are Lady Bug and Chat Noir" Chat Noir added.
Lady Bug threw her yo-yo at the same time Chat Noir threw his staff. Reflekta dodged both with a jump and the yo-yo wrapped Chat Noir's waist. When the staff hitted Lady Bug, she fell down and consequently Chat Noir too was pushed down.
"You seem to be in distress because of this situation. Not to worry. I'll free both of you from this annoyance" Reflekta pointed her bracelet at Chat Noir and he was transformed again.
"Now it's your turn" Reflekta looked at Lady Noir.
Before she could transform her as well, Chat Noir pulled the wire of the yo-yo and his parten slid towards him.
They ran inside Notre Dame.
"Mister Bug, why did you do that?" Lady Bug questioned.
"You cannot be transformed, otherwise you won't have the yo-yo and you need it to use your power" Chat Noir said.
"Right. . . Lucky Charm!" Lady Bug made Mister Bug's pose. The object she recived was a camera.
"What can we do with this?" Chat Noir questioned.
Lady Bug accidentally took a picture of him: the flash was so bright that he had to cover his eyes.
"I know how to defeat this Akuma!" Lady Bug said.
_
_
_
Reflekta went in the Cathedral to find the two heroes.
"I don't have time for hide and seek. I should be sharing my beauty with everyone" .
Reflekta saw Lady Bug behind a pillar, looking in another direction.
"Found you~" She aimed at the heroine and fired. The ray striked the reflection on the body mirror that was inside the roulotte.
That distraction gave to Lady Bug the chance to sneak behind her.
"Say camembert!" .
"Cam-what?" Reflekta turned around and Lady Bug blinded her with the camera flash.
Chat Noir came out from behind the mirror and grabbed Reflekta's wrist.
"Cataclysm!" He destroyed her bracelet. When the Akuma flew out of the dust, Lady Bug captured it.
"Miraculous Lady Bug!" She threw the camera and the Lucky Charm made everyone go back to normal, including Juleka and Chat Noir.
"We did it!" He and Lady Bug high fived.
"Despite the rough start, it was fun walking in your shoes. Your Kwami is really sweet" Lady Noir said.
"Your Kwami is. . . It was fun for me as well" Chat Noir didn't have anything nice to say about Plagg.
The two heroes went back to their hiding spots. They detransformed and returned the Miraculous to the Kwamis.
"Are you sure you'll be able to find Mister B on your own?" Marinette asked.
"I'll manage" Tikki said.
"You won't tell Lady Bug who I am, right?" Adrien asked.
"Of course not, Adrien" Plagg answered.
"How do you know my name?" The boy looked suspicious.
"I know because. . . You're famous!" .
"Oh, right. I always forget that" Adrien laughed and Plagg made a sigh of relief.
_
_
_
"Juleka!" Rose hugged her friend when she returned to the square.
Juleka apologized for transforming her and Rose said she wasn't angry.
"Do you know what happened to Juleka?" Adrien whispered to Marinette.
She explained that Juleka wanted to be in the photoshoot because her dream was to be a model.
"Come on, Adrien. We have to finish your photoshoot" The photographer was waiting for him.
Adrien had an idea. He pretended to trip over one of the lights and fell.
"Adrien, are you okay?" Marinette asked, kneeling beside him.
"I think I twisted my ankle. I knew I should have kept my glasses on" Adrien blinked to let her know that he was fine.
"Can you stand up?" The photographer asked.
"I doubt that. I'm sorry. You'll have to find someone else to finish the photoshoot" The boy looked at Juleka.
The photographer gave her a look.
"Yes, this could work" The man asked Juleka if she wanted to be in the photoshoot. The girl stuttered for a moment before she said yes.
While Juleka did the photoshoot, Marinette and Adrien were sitting on the stairs of the Cathedral.
"I'm glad Juleka got to live her dream" Marinette said.
"Me too. And it's also thanks to our heroes. We're so lucky to have them" Adrien replied with his glasses on.
"Lady Noir and Mister B are the best" Marinette smiled.
When she said 'Mister B', Adrien had a sudden realization. He looked at her and his brain automatically switched her face with Lady Noir's.
"Marinette is Lady Noir?" Adrien thought.