Chapter 24 Frozer (part 1)

That morning Adrien was feeling great. He jumped out of his bed and prepared for another school day.
After dressing up, he went downstairs to the kitchen.
"Good morning, mom" He kissed Emily on the cheek and left the appartament.
Felix openned a little the door of his appartament to spy on his cousin as he happly whistled to the bakery.
Felix got suspended after someone sent to the principal his confession. He more angry than ever with Mister Bug.
"Good morning, dad. Can I take a croissant?" Adrien asked.
"For breakfast?" .
"It's not for me" The boy used the tongs to put a warm croissant in a paper bag.
"Have a good day!" He said after giving to his father a big hug.
"I've never seen him so happy. I wonder what happened" Tom thought.
_
_
_
When Adrien arrived outside his school, he greeted his best friend with a high-five.
"Hey, you almost broke my hand. Are you excited for something?" Nino asked.
"Can you tell?" Adrien told him why he was so happy.
Alya was looking at them from afar.
"Are you going to stay here for the rest of the day?" She asked to Marinette, who was hiding behind the bushes. She already told Alya what happened the day before.
"I'm not ready to see Adrien" Marinette said.
"Come on! There's nothing to be afraid of" Alya made her leave the bushes and pushed her to Nino and Adrien.
"H-hi, Adrien" Marinette timidly saluted him.
"I brought you a croissant from my bakery" Adrien handed her the bag.
"Thank you" Marinette smiled.
Nino and Alya looked at them in turn, expecting something to happen. But their friends just gazed at each other without talking until the bell rang.
"Okay. You'll talk after classes" Alya pushed both Adrien and Marinette inside the building.
"But we have our martial arts lesson!" Nino said.
_
_
_
In the afternoon, when their martial arts lesson was over, Adrien waited for Marinette outside the gym. She walked out with Alya and her friend left alone, so she could  talk with Adrien.
Before he could approach Marinette, Luka went to ask her something.
"Hey, Marinette. Would you like to watch a movie with me tomorrow?" .
"I. . ." She didn't know what to say. That was the worst moment Luka could have picked to ask her on a date.
She looked at Adrien with the corner of her eye.
". . .I think a date between friends would be fun!" Marinette said, surprising Luka with that answer.
Marinette went to Adrien.
"What do you think?" She asked to him.
"Yes. We should defenetely go out all together" Adrien looked at Luka with a teasing expression and his rival frawned.
"Perfect! See you tomorrow, boys" Marinette quickly ran to her car.
"Why didn't you just say no to Luka?" Plagg questioned once they were inside the car.
"I thought it wasn't fair to him" Marinette answered.
"Then why did you invite Adrien?" Plagg asked.
"Because going out with Luka wouldn't be fair to Adrien" .
"What are you talking about? You and Adrien are not dating!" .
"I messed up, I know! I feel so stupid" Marinette covered her face with her hands. In that quick she promised she would have been honest with both Luka and Adrien about her feelings.
After Luka got inside his car, he started brooding about what was going to happen the next day.
"I won't be their third wheel. If this is a date between friends, then I'll invite another friend" He took his phone to call his sister "Jul, remember the girl that was playing during the Agreste fashion show?" .
_
_
_
The following day, Marinette was waiting for the boys outside the gym.
Adrien was the first to arrive.
"Hey, Adrien. Listen, about what happened the other day, you know, when I. . . When we kissed. . ." Marinette wanted to tell him how she felt.
Adrien was nervous. His heart was beating like it did when she kissed him.
"Hey, guys! Sorry we're late" .
Luka arrived with Kagami.
Both Marinette and Adrien were surprised to see her.
"So, what are our plans for today?" Kagami asked.
"I wanted to see a movie" Luka said "Should we go see 'Fangs of love' or 'Buddy Bears 3'?" .
"Buddy Bears!" Adrien and Marinette shouted at same time.
"I read some reviews saying it's a good movie" Adrien said.
"I've been a fan of that franchise since I was little" Marinette added.
They wanted to avoid love stories for the moment, so they convinced their friends to watch the Buddy Bears movie.
Unexpectedly, that movie was full of romantic moments.
"Oh, Bubble Bear. I'm sorry for keeping my feelings a secret. I've always loved you" A blue bear said to a green bear.
"Baloon Bear, I'm so glad you've finally told me your feelings! I love you too" .
Marinette and Adrien were so frustrated. The worst thing was that they were sitting next to each other, while Luka and Kagami were at their sides.
"Why did they put a complicated romance plot in a kids movie!?" Adrien grumped.
"And a real Buddy Bears fan knows that Bubble Bear likes Biscuit Bear! They can't even do the romance right!" Marinette complained.
Everyone in the hall was shushing them. Luka and Kagami were embarassed.
When the first part of the movie ended, Adrien and Marinette decided to take a break.
"I need to use the restroom" Marinette said to Luka while Adrien was telling Kagami that he was going to buy snacks.
They stood up at the same time and accidentally touched each other's hand.
They ran out of the hall from opposite directions.
"That's what I get for not being honest about my feelings!" Marinette wailed after locking herself in the cinema restroom.
"At this point, you're too far into this. You better keep pretending until this 'date' ends" Plagg told her.
After buying the snacks, Adrien headed back to his hall.
"This is one of worst moments of my life" he mumbled.
"Imagine how Kagami must be feeling right now. You're here only for Marinette. Don't you think it's wrong to treat Kagami like that?" Tikki scolded him.
Adrien felt ashamed. When he returned in the hall, he offered his snacks to Kagami.
Marinette looked at them with jealousy.