Chapter 31 Time Jumper (part 1)

Mariposa yawned as she had been waiting hours for someone to akumatize.
"How did my father do this every day?" She was about to detransform when she felt a connection.
In another part of the city, a portal openned, and a little girl dressed like a kangaroo jumped out of it.
"Hi, I'm Time Jumper. I was sent here from the future" the amukatized kid said to Mariposa, who was confused.
"The future? My powers can do that?" .
"I'm supposed to find two people, but. . . I forgot their names" Time Jumper made a silly laugh.
"That's not good. Is one of them named Adrien?" Mariposa asked.
"Yes! I'm going to look for him now" The kid interrupted the connection to go find Adrien.
"No, wait!" Mariposa had a bad feeling, so she decided to leave her hiding place and look for Time Jumper.
_
_
_
Adrien was walking home with Nino.
"Max has a new console and he invited us to his place to try it. Are you coming, buddy?" Nino asked with a cheerful voice.
Adrien said that he couldn't go because he had his usual patrol.
"Come on, Adrien. You deserve a pause to relax" Nino tried to convince him.
"I'm sorry, Nino. I can't allow myself any distraction" .
In that moment, Time Jumper landed in front of the two boys.
"Excuse me, are you Adrien?" .
"I- Who are you?" He asked surprised.
"I'm Time Jumper and I'm from the future. Nice to meet you! Now come with me" She grabbed his arm and made an incredible jump to reach the roof of the nearby building.
"Adrien!" Nino screamed.
"Let me go!" The boy demanded.
"Don't be silly. If I let you go, you'll fall down and end up like a bug against a car window" Time Jumper openned a portal.
_
_
_
Mariposa was almost there. She saw that Adrien and the akumatized kid were about to go in the portal.
"Stop! I forbid you from taking him anywhere!" Mariposa yelled.
"Why are you being so mean? Leave us alone!" Time Jumper yelled back.
"You forget that I'm the one giving you powers" Mariposa snapped her fingers to deakumatize the kid and nothing happened "What?".
"My turn" Time Jumper used her powers to open many portals, hoping Mariposa would fall in one of them.
Adrien moved his arm and the super villain accidentally let him go. But he hold onto the gutter of that building.
"Mari!" Adrien called Mariposa for help.
When he could no longer hold on, Mariposa jumped after him.
She and Adrien fell in one of the portals and all of them closed at once.
"Oh, no! They're going to be angry with me!" Time Jumper had to find Adrien and Mariposa, so she openned another portal and desappeared.
"Now what. . .?" Nino asked after he remained alone.
In that moment, another portal openned behind the boy. A dark skinned man in a white and blue costume showed up.
"Time Jumper, your time is out! I'm bringing you back to your mom right now!" He had a white umbrella as a weapon and bunny ears on his head.
"Ehm, where is that kid?" The man asked.
"Who are you?" Nino questioned.
"I'm Rabbitspierre, the hero of the last chance. I was sent back in time by Mister Bug" He explained.
"So you're from the future? Tell me what movies are coming out in your current year!" .
"I can't reveal details about the future. I'm here for Time Jumper" Rabbitspierre said.
"Right. Well, she desappeared after my friend Adrien fell in one of her portals" .
"No problem. Stay here, Nino. I'll find him and bring him back to this time" Rabbitspierre said before going in one of his portals.
"How did he know my name?" Nino questioned when he was alone again.
_
_
_
Time Jumper's portal made Adrien and Mariposa fall from a great height. She hugged him so when they landed in a dumpster, Mariposa protected Adrien with her body.
"Marinette? Marinette, say something!" He held her head.
Mariposa was out and the butterfly Miraculous was right there. Adrien thought about taking it, but then the girl openned her eyes.
"Are you okay?" She whispered.
"I'm fine, Marinette" .
"Good. But I think I fell on my keys" She smiled.
"You always have to make jokes in the worst moments" Adrien said relieved.
He helped Mariposa to get out of the dumpster. They've fallen in a alley.
"Where did she send us?" Adrien asked.
"You should ask 'when' did she send us" Mariposa said.
Adrien peecked from the alley and recognized the place. They were in Paris, but some things were different.
"Let's give a look around" He suggested.
Mariposa detransformed and the butterfly Kwami appeared.
"So. . .Adrien, this is Nooroo" Marinette akwardly introduced him.
"Uhm, hi?" Adrien saluted Nooroo.
"Greetings, Adrien. Marinette told me a lot of things about you" The Kwami said.
"Oh really?" He made a defiant look at Marinette.
"Nooroo!" Tikki came out of Adrien's bag and hugged him.
"Hello, Tikki. I've missed you too" .
"Marinette, listen. We're in a delicate situation. We don't know 'when' we are and how to get back to our time. The best thing to do is work together, just like we used to do" Adrien said.
"You're suggesting a temporary truce? Alright" .
After shaking hands to seal their truce, they heard a stomack rumble.
"Plagg is here too?" Adrien asked.
"No. I've skipped breakfast this morning" Marinette blushed.
_
_
_
The two went to look for something to eat.
"Adrien, look!" Marinette pointed at the bakery of the Dupains.
Since Adrien feared he would be recognized, Marinette had to go alone.
Emily was adding cream to the croissants when she walked in.
"Hello. I'm new in town and I was passing by your bakery. Everything looks so delicious!" Marinette went to the counter.
"Thank you. All you see was baked by me, my husband and our little assistant" Emily said.
The bakery's backdoor was suddently openned by a kid with big glasses. That was Adrien at six years old. He was playing with a super hero toy and wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He accidentally bumped into Marinette.
"Adrien, be careful. Please, forgive my son" Emily said to the girl.
"It's okay. I know how excited he gets when he's thinking about super heroes" Marinette smiled.
Emily looked confused.
"I mean- I know how kids are when they play" Marinette clarified.
After she bought two croissants, little Adrien asked his mom if they could go to the park.
Emily closed the bakery and
Marinette went to her Adrien. They shared their croissants with the Kwamis, and since there was nothing else to do, they also went to the park. But they remained behind the fence.