Chapter 34 Rogercop (part 1)

Marinette was brought to the police station. She told the officers where Nathalie was and that she needed medical assistence. So Nathalie was sent to an hospital and the peacock Miraculous was kept at the police station, with the butterfly Miraculous.
Adrien was there with his friends.
"You can't keep the two Miraculous. They should be with Mister Bug" Sabrina complained to her dad, who was sitting at his desk.
"Those objects were used to commit crimes against this community. They're a poof! Therefore they'll stay here until the start of Marinette's trail" Officer Roger explained.
"Marinette is a minor and you interrogated her without the supervision of a lawyer or an adult?" Alya questioned.
"She didn't want a lawyer. She confessed everything and took the blame even for her father's assistant" Roger told them.
"Oh, Mari. . .Can we talk with her?" Alya asked.
"Absolutely not! She isn't grounded, she's under arrest. And I've told you more than I should have had. Now get out of here before I call your parents" Roger made the four teens leave.
_
_
_
Adrien and the others were sitting on the stairs of the police station.
"I'm sorry that my father can't help us more. What do we do now?" Sabrina asked.
"We could steal the Miraculous and return them to Mister Bug" Adrien suggested.
"Steal from the police? That's your plan?" Nino questioned.
"First of all we should help out Marinette. We could testify on her behalf at the trial or convince her to get a lawyer" Alya said.
"Say what? Marinette took her father's place and you want us to help her?" Nino questioned.
"She was probably manipulated by that assistant! Marinette wouldn't have become Mariposa if she wasn't convinced" .
Alya and Nino started to argue. She defended her friend and he told her why they could no longer trust Marinette.
"Stop it! Both of you!" Sabrina silenced them "Marinette was our friend and she protected Paris for a long time. But she made her choice when she became Mariposa. We shouldn't forget neither of those things" .
"You are right, Sabrina. I'm glad that you're with us" Adrien said.
"Thank you. I know what is like to be on the wrong side. . . even if Chloe wasn't as bad as Hawk Moth" Sabrina smiled.
In that moment, someone walked next to the four friends.
It was Lila. She was dressed like a cop and had a wig and a hat that partially covered her face.
Thanks to her disguise, nobody payed attention to her while she walked around the police station.
Officer Roger was filling his report about Marinette's case. He openned a box and Lila glimpsed the Miraculous of the peacock and the butterfly.
When Roger put in the box the bracelet that belonged to Marinette's mom, Lila made a soft gasp.
The man left his desk to use the copy machine and Lila sneaked to the box. She quickly took the three objects in it and then she walked away.
After Roger returned to his desk, he discovered that the Miraculous and the bracelet were gone.
"No, no, no! Where are they!?" He looked in the drawers and under some papers.
"What's wrong, Roger?" One of his collegues asked.
"Oh, I. . . I ran out of paper clips!" He didn't want anybody to know that he lost the evidence for that important case "I'll go get some more" .
Roger went in the stationery, pretending to need paper clips.
"What do I do now? If my superiors find out that I've lost the Miraculous, they'll fire me on the spot!" .
An Akuma flew into the room from under the door and was absorbed in the man's badge.
"Rogercop, I'm the third Hawk Moth. You can call me Monarc" A distorted voice said. It was impossible to tell if it was the voice of a girl, a boy, an adult or someone young.
"No one is going to fire you if you become the most powerful police force that ever existed! In exchange of this priviledge, you just have to bring me Mister Bug's Miraculous" .
"Okay, Monarc. After all, no maskered crusader can do better than a real police officer!" Roger was transformed in a big cyborg in blue with a helmet.
_
_
_
The four friends heard a sudden explosion from inside the building. They rushed back in and saw in what conditions the place was: the desks were flipped, some policemen were laying down and there was a huge hole in the wall.
"What happened?" Alya helped one of the officers to get up.
"Someone in a tecnological suit busted down the door of the stationery. We tried to stop him, but he got away" .
"Dad? Where are you?" Sabrina was looking for him.
Adrien went over Roger's desk and saw the empthy box.
"The Miraculous are gone!" He exclaimed.
"Don't tell me that. . ." Alya believed the person who the policemen saw was a super villain.
"Where's Marinette?" Nino asked.
"In the interrogation room where she spent the night" The officer answered.
There was no way Marinette could leave the room and take the Miraculous without anyone seeing her.
Adrien exchanged a look with Nino and his friend understood what he had to do.
"Let's get out of here. Perhaps Mister Bug will need our help for this" Nino whispered to the girls, leading them outside.
He gave to Adrien the chance to hide and transform.
_
_
_
Rogercop was looking for any criminal activity around the city.
He saw a man trying to open a car door with a clothes hanger.
"Thief, you're under arrest" Rogercop said with a robotic voice.
"No, this is my car! I've left the kyes inside!" The man swore.
Rogercop raised his arms and fired two rays that turned into handcuffs around the man's wrists.
"Your punishment for your attempted crime is to wash all the cars in the city" Rogercop said.
"What?- Aaah!" The handcuffs forced the man to obbay, so he started to wash the cars nearby.
"I am the justice" Rogercop affirmed, making a bold pose.
"So it is an Akuma" Mister Bug was spying on him, perched on a light pole like a pigeon.
He used the camera of his yo-yo to capture the face of the super villain and recognized Sabrina's dad.
"Alright. This threat needs the intervention of my team" Mister Bug went to get the Miraculous of his friends.