Welcome Back Yugi!

Yugi have been on an undercover mission, after 2 years, he has came back home in New York, Yugi was so happy to be home and see his older brother Heba or as people at S.H.I.E.L.D. know him as Aten and Yugi as Hikari but Yugi was tired after the mission as well. He was on his way to S.H.I.E.D.'s base when his commlink went off. Yugi answered it.

"Agent Mouto Thor Hikari, it's good to have you back!" A familiar voice said. 

It was Director Fury. He was happy because one Aten had been sulking about Yugi leaving and refused to do anything and two was because Yugi had came back from his mission and both Aten and Yugi were S.H.I.E.L.D.'s best agents plus they were one of a few people that Fury trusted fully and his close friend.

"It's good to be back, sir. How's Aten?"Yugi said with a happy tone.

"Oh........He's sulking like a little kid who lost his toy! But onto business. Agent Mouto, I need to talk to you about something important with your brother. We need you on the Herlicarrier and return to your apartment. Quinjet will be there in 1 hour." Fury was talking seriously.

"Yes sir."Yugi said hanging up and turning around to his and Heba's apartment.

'I really love my job and I'm happy that I'm getting back into action with my brother.' Yugi thought with a smirk on his face.

1 hour later

Yugi heard Quinjet land on the roof of his apartment. From Quinjet came a man with blue eyes and was wearing a grey suit and a another man with the same hair style as Yugi and amethyst eyes.

"It's nice to see you again, Agent Mouto. Your brother has been sulking since you left."The man said.

"I'm happy to see you again, Agent Coulson."Yugi said with a smile on his face and hugged the man. Yugi and Heba have known Agent Coulson for a long time and they were best friends meaning that he knew their real names. Yugi turned to Heba.

"Hey bro. Miss me?"Yugi teased. Heba glared but a small smirked appeared on his face.

"Hell! That's what's it's been like and yes I have missed you so much. By the way, welcome home little brother."Heba said pulled Yugi into a bone crushing hug and Yugi returned it.

"Hey! I'm only a year younger then you!"

"Climb aboard, we're going now."Both Yugi and Heba got on.

On Herlicarrier

Both Yugi and Heba were talking about how everything was going while walking though the halls of the ship and finally made it onto the bridge. Yugi saw a red head woman appoaching them and smiled when she hugged him.

"Mouto, long time no see."She said.

"It's nice to see you again, Natasha. I missed you and the guys. How is everything going, while I was out on the mission?"Yugi questioned. He was so happy to see one of his childhood friends after 2 years. She was Heba's best friend, Natasha Romanoff A.K.A Black Widow.

"Here? Things were so boring without you."

"Yeah right."

"No, really! Aten wasn't even trying to hit me when we were practising. Sorry Mouto but I have something important to do. And I will see you soon."Natasha smiled and returned to doing whatever she was doing.

Yugi turned around when he heard someone approching him. Yugi saw a tall man with an eyepatch covering his left eye. He was smiled at both Yugi and Heba. Heba grinned and Yugi felt like he was at home. Both Yugi and Heba loved their job as a secret agent for S.H.I.E.L.D. and they both never regretted that they joined S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Fury, I'm happy to see you and I'm happy that I'm back in action again with Aten!" Yugi grinned and he was still tired but happy that they needed him.

"Agent Mouto's, we need to talk in my office, right now."Fury said and started walking. 

Heba and Yugi both followed him. After a few turns in the large halls. They finally got to fury's office. Once in the office, fury sat in his chair, at his desk while Heba and Yugi stood.

/Fury looks serious./Yugi said through the link to Heba.

\That and irritated./Heba thought back to Yugi.

"Mouto's. You both know that you two are one of the people who I trust fully. I have a very important mission fory you both and it's only for agents from the level 8 to level 15. You both are at the level 13. You are agents of that level and you're my fully trusted agents and my friends."

"Awww!"Heba said with fake tears in his eyes. Yugi rolled his eyes and jabbed Heba in the stomach and in return Yugi got a glare which he ignored.

"So what do you want us to do?"Yugi asked. He was getting curious. And Yugi could tell that Heba was too. Fury's talk was very interesting, making Heba and Yugi more and more curious.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. radars have caught unidentified objects across Washington DC. We have been informed that unidentified objects are called transformers and they have human allies in N.E.S.T., N.E.S.T is a secret government organization-Secret Organization like S.H.I.E.L.D.?"Heba asked, cutting Fury off and raising a eyebrow.

"Not quite, Heba."Fury said and continued talking.

"The Government knows their every movement and they know about their existence. The know about us but only on a few authorities. Back to business, they are known as Autobots, they are the good guys and there are the bad guys, they are Decepticons. They're from a planet called Cybertron. Which current status is destroyed. So I need you two to go on an undercover mission in N.E.S.T., but this time we know that N.E.S.T. isn't our threat. So I will inform them about you two. Your mission is to get all the info about Autobots and Decepticons and inform me on my cell phone, no one else. I have info that you know some of the N.E.S.T. memebers. Their names are Ryou, Joey, Malik, Bakura, Mairk and Seto."Both Yugi and Heba's eyes widen when they heard those names.

/How could he............? Those were our friends in..........What about.........Them?/ Yugi's heart was racing. It was the same for Heba but he suddenly put on a fake smile.

"They were our friends in high school..........Is there anybody else?"The was Heba said it was so cold that Yugi hoped that they were not in on it.

"No.........I don't think so. I can find out and have you both start the-No! I mean, the soon the better, right Fury?"Yugi said. Fury frowned before nodding. Fury pulled out a folder that was signed as 'Classified'.

"Quinjet will be here for you both in 4 hours, so you two have 4 hours to get ready and this will help you guys. This has all the information on you need on N.E.S.T. and Transformers."Fury said and handed the folder to Heba who had a quick look though it before nodding to Yugi.

"We won't let you down, sir. You can count on us."Yugi said, looking at Fury who nodded. Both Yugi and Heba trailed off to get ready.

________

They use Thor and Tony as their fake middle names just so you know.