Beginning Of Something Big Pt.2

"Hikari, that's enough."Yami snapped and Hikari's eyes snapped to meet his angry ones.

After a minute, Hikari shook his head before he started laughing. Aten justed started to chuckle and some how manged to tell Epps to let Hikari go and he walked over to Hikari and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"You think....."Aten said, looking at Atemu and Yami with a smirk on his face.

"That you can....."Hikari said, also looking at Yami and Atemu.

"Tell us..."

"What to do....."

"When you don't..."

"Even know us!"

"You may be......"

"Our father's but....."

"We'll never see you as a father....."

"Until you learn that...."

"What you're dating.....

"Is a two faced...."

"Lying, bitch!"They finished off together, looking at Atem and Yami in disgusted as they held Tea who started to fake cry into Atemu's chest. Rolling their eyes, Hikari and Aten turned to Optimus.

"Hey Optimus?"Hikari asked, voice becoming more gentler and soft."Can we talk to you away from these..... people?"

Optimus nodded, looking slightly dumbfounded as he bent down and offered them his hand which they jumped on and he started to walk away with them in his hand while everyone else stared after them.

"You know something?"Joey suddenly said, looking at everyone before looking at straight at Tea."You really deserved that beating, Tea. You've been asking for it for a long time."Joey said before he walked off, leaving Tea to stare after him with her jaw dropped in shock.

_____

With Optimus, Yugi & Heba

Heba's POV

"What did you want to talk about, Mouto, Hikari?"Optimus said once they got to his study. Yugi and I shared a look before looking up at Optimus.

"I know this might seem weird, but could you give us some more information on the Decepticons and the last encounter you had with them. And where it happened?"Yugi asked as we sat down on the huge desk and Optimus looked at us with a frown.

"Why are you so curious about it?"Yugi and I shared another look.

"Because we want to help you and your bots, Optimus. But the only way to do that is by needing more information about those Decepticons. Besides that, we need to know their weakness because S.H.I.E.L.D. has some really cool weapons that not even I'm not allowed to us unless it's WD(World Domination) so they will send it to Hikari and I. So if we do need them, they will destroy anything with one shot!"I said and Optimus looked at us before he sighed.

"I will consider it."Optimus said and Hikari shook his head.

"No, no, Optimus, listen to us. It isn't only your war, it's our war too. We fight to save human kind and Earth. Most of all, we fight to save Autobot's too. Am I right?"Yugi asked and Optimus stared at him.

"You are right, Hikari, but we can't risk your lifes or other human lifes. And what about your sparkings?"Optimus asked and Hikari and Aten stared at in confusion.

"Sparkings?"

"Babies, the little ones, Kisara and Mana, is it?"Hikari's and my eyes widened before they narrowed.