Three Months Later

In Asgard

Thor looked out the window of the room he was in. A frown on his face. There had been sighting of Loki on Earth and Asgard but it seemed that everytime that Thor tried to catch his brother, he loses him everytime. A groan suddenly caught his attention and he turned around to look at the bed to see a pale man with big amethyst eyes that were looking at him in confusion. 

Yugi was awake.

".....Thor......?"Thor nodded and walked over to the him and sat down beside him, looking down at him.".....Where..... Hikari! Aten!"The man went to sit up but Thor put his hands on his shoulders and made him lie back down.

"It's alright, brother Yugi. They're safe back on Earth with their guardians."Yugi stared up at him and bit his lip.

"What about Heba?"Yugi choked out and Thor smiled at him.

"Brother Heba is right next to you, see."Yugi turned his head and smiled when he saw Heba's resting form. Frowning, Yugi turned back to Thor.

"You said....... Hikari and Aten are on Earth......? Then where...... Am I dead...... Are you dead........?"Yugi asked, starting to sit up again but Thor pushed him back down.

"No, brother, we are not dead. We are in Asgard."Yugi's eye widened at that and stared at Thor in shock.

"Asgard...... But your father forbids Humans from coming here!"Yugi said, looking at Thor in fear.

"Then it is a good thing you are no longer a Human, young one."Yugi froze at the new voice and look over at the entrance of the room to see a man and a woman standing there.

"Father, Mother."Thor said, standing up, forgetting about Yugi who sat up and looked at Thor's father with a bit of fear in his eyes.

"There's no reason to be afraid, Yugi."The woman, Frigga, Yugi faintly remember from the story's, said as she and the man walked into the room."I'm sure you know who we are and we understand that you don't know what's going but please try to stay calm." The woman said with a smile but it faded when Yugi stared at her with a blank look on his face.

"Why don't we start off with what you remember before you died."The man, Odin, said and Yugi closed his eyes before reopening them.

"I...... I remember a mission I went on....... for a year......? I came back........."Yugi frowned and stared at his hands."I think...... Heba and I got a new mission from some man in black.......? We meet these creatures........ Along with some people from the military..... Heba and I lied about something then we to some place and I think there was a man we knew but and there were two little girls......?"Yugi said as he saw a flash of two little girls, one had pale skin, long blue hair and blue eyes while the other one had tan skin, long bown hair and emerald eyes. 

"After that, everything else is blank........ But then, I pushed them out of the building.......My boys, my sons..... That's all I remember......"Yugi whimpered and pulled his legs up to his chest and hid his head. Thor frowned over at Odin who sighed and silently told them to follow him out of the room while Yugi cried.

"I do not understand, why does he not remember his two youngest daughter's nor his own duty?"Thor asked, frowning.

"There are many things that mortals can't remember when they are reincarnated, my son. You will need to help him and his brother for I have a feeling that when Heba wakes up, he'll only remember the same things as Yugi."Thor sighed but nodded. 

"I will take them back to Earth they are well enough to get out of bed and have learned how to control their powers."Thor said and Odin nodded his head in agreement before he and Frigga left. Thor went back into the room and sat next to Yugi who looked up at him.

"What does your father mean?"Thor raised an eyebrow and Yugi sighed."When he said I wasn't human anymore."Yugi said and Thor sighed.

"Yugi, when you pushed your son's out that window, you died along with Heba. No one could find your body or Heba's." 

"Then how.......?"

"Came come after the funeral and begged my father to give you both another chance at life with your children. You've been asleep for three months. You are no longer human but a god. I do not know your powers but we will help you and Heba."Yugi stared at him in shock

"We're......... Gods.........?"Yugi whispered and looked down at Heba who was still asleep.

"You need more rest, Yugi. Sleep."Thor said and made Yugi lie down again. Yugi watched as Thor left before turning to look at Heba and moved closer to him, snuggling into his side.