Have No Name For This Chapter(Please Help!)

Optimus was the first one to step towards Heba and Yugi and bent down to look at them in the eyes. Heba narrowed his eyes, looking at Optimus with a frown while Yugi gave him a small smile which Optimus returned.

"My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."Optimus said and Yugi and Heba nodded before looking at the others. 

"The name's Ironhide, and I know that Heba likes my cannons."That caught Heba attention and started grinning while Yugi paled and laughed nervously.

"Ironhide is our weapons specialist, there is no need to be afraid Yugi."Ratchet said from his spot and Yugi frowned.

"I'm not afraid of Ironhide......? It's Heba I'm worried about."Yugi said, frowning and Heba looked at him with a fake hurt look on his face. 

"Our medical officer, Ratchet."Optimus said and Yugi and Heba nodded to Ratchet who nodded back to them before looking at the others.

"This is Bumblebee."Bumblebee waved at them and Yugi waved back.

"I'm Sideswipe and this is my twin brother, Sunstreaker."That seemed to triggered something because Heba started looking at Sunstreaker with a evil look in his eyes.

"Hiya Sun-Shine."Everyone froze while Sunstreaker's optics narrowed in anger. 

"What did you just call me?"Sunstreaker hissed out and Sideswipe quickly grabbed him before he could do anything.

_____

It's short, I know!!!!! But I have to study for an upcoming test and if I don't pass, I get my computer taken off of me! Plus, I am learning to speak, read and write Chinese! It's hard! Anyhow, I am sorry but I won't update until after I get my test back and I will remake this chapter if someone gives me a good name!