Remembering The Avenger Family

After a few minutes more of hugging their sons, Yugi and Heba sat down at the table and looked at everyone, trying to see if they could remember anyone.

"Um........ I guess this is where..... Err......."Yugi looked down at his lap and bit his lip.".....You tell us your names and we see if we can remember anything from there......."Yugi said, looking back up at everyone who looked at one another before nodding.

"I'm Steve Rogers, Captian America and the first Avenger."Steve said and Yugi and Heba blinked before Heba suddenly cracked a smile.

"STEVIE!"Heba said, smiling widely at Steve who gave his own smile and Yugi giggled causing everyone to look at him with a hopeful look.

"Hiya Rose."Yugi said and Steve's smile widened.

"Rose?"Atemu echoed and Steve sighed.

"I have no idea where Stevie came from but I understand where Rose came from. Yugi, unlike Heba, used the R and O in my last name and used S and E from my first name, creating the name Rose."Steve said and everyone nodded before Steve turned to Tony."Ok, your turn."Tony nodded.

"I'm Anthony Stark but everyone calls me Tony. I'm Iron Man, the second Avenger and I took you both in so yeah."Tony said, hoping that Yugi and Heba somehow remembered that or at least a nickname. Yugi stared at him for a minute, eyes narrowed before he turned to Heba and they both smirked after a minute and looked back at Tony.

"Thorn."Yugi said softly and Tony started to smirk softly at Yugi before looking at Heba.

"Tin-Can."Heba answered, grinning widely and Tony made a face at him while evryone else laughed..

"Ok, ok, my turn."The man sitting next to Tony said and Yugi and Heba looked at him.

"I'm Clint Barton, a Agent from S.H.I.E.L.D. and my code name is Hawkeye and I am legally your older brother."

"Bird....... boy?"Heba asked, looking unsure of himself this time and Clint nodded, smiling and looked at Yugi who seemed to be thinking.

"Birdbrain!"Yugi suddenly chriped and within minutes, he had tackled Clint to the ground and was hugging him.

"Nice to see you too, kitty-cat."Clint said and Yugi jumped off of him and returned to his seat while everyone stared at him.

"What?"Yugi asked, looking confused.

"You just....... how the hell?"Seto said.

"Ah yes, another thing about them that you should know."Thor said and everyone looked at him."Yugi and Heba are no longer normal mortal's but they are gods now."Everyone's eyes went wide.

"Shoulda seen that one coming......"Joey mumbled out.

"Anyway, your turn, honey."Clint said to the woman next to him and she gave Yugi and Heba a smile.

"My name is Laura Barton and the little one in my arms is Nathaniel. He's only two months old."Yugi and Heba stared at her for a moment then Heba got out of seat and walked over to Laura looked down at Nathaniel with a smile.

"He's more smaller then Lila was when she was only four weeks........."Heba trailed off, looking shocked at what he said and everyone else smiled brightly.

"Alright, my turn."Heba and Yugi turned to a girl with ocean blue eyes."My name is Delilah Isla-Mouto, but everyone calls me Lila and I'm your cousin."Heba and Yugi nodded and Lila smiled.

"I'm Violetta Isla, I'm not related to you both, but I was your best friend, I just can't stand my old last name or my parents so I took Lila's last name."

"I'm Bruce Banner....... I'm apart of the Avengers but only as back up in case they need the other guy."Bruce said and Heba crocked his head to the side.

"By the other guy....... you mean the Hulk.......?"Heba asked and Bruce nodded.

"And last but not least in the Avengers......"Tony said and pointed to the red head.

"I'm Natasha Romanoff, I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent as well and I'm Clint's partner and I am also known as Black Widow."Natasha said and Yugi and Heba nodded before Heba started smirking again.

"Bellarina!"Heba said, pointing at Natasha and Clint started laughing while Natasha blushed.

"Rome."Yugi stated and Natasha managed to smile while she tried to get her act together and glare at Heba who was smirking widely.

"Alright, alright! Now it's the Autobot's turn, let's see if you remember them and their friends."Tony said and Heba and Yugi looked over at the Autobots with curious looks in their eyes.