S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ Pt.2

Heba started typing in Fury's password on the computer so that they could call him and talk to him face to face. Once Heba logged in, he called Fury who answered and looked at them with a smile when he saw the little ones on Yugi's lap.

"Hello Agent Yugi and Heba, you have news?"

"Yes sir."Yugi and Heba said, smiling when the two little girls called Fury Uncle Nicky. Fury chuckled at the girls and waved at him, smiling.

"Hey Kisara, Mana, are you two being good for your parents?"Both girls giggled and noded their heads, smiling.

"Sir, back to topic please."Yugi said and Fury looked back at him. Taking this as a sign to continue, Yugi did."First, we met Clint and second, we'll tell you about the info that we got once Clint is out of the room with the girls."Clint groaned but picked up the toddlers and walked into another room.

"Alright, this is what we found out about the Decepticons."Heba said. 

Fury's eyes hardened in anger but didn't say anything as Heba started to explain about what the Decepticons did on their home planet and what they have done to Earth to get the Allspark and the Matrix.

"Good job Heba, Yugi! And remember to help them at any cost to defeat those Decepticons. If you need backup, call me and I will send them in to help. And don't forget to tell them, that theycan rely on S.H.I.E.L.D. We're helping to win this war, secretly from the world. I almost never say these kind of things but this time, everything is different and they need our help. And at least it's our war too, not only theirs. Good luck Heba, Yugi."Fury said, smirking and delined the call.

Yugi and Heba smiled at one another before calling Clint back in with the three year olds. Yugi took Kisara while Heba took Mana from Clint and they walked back to the elevator and went back down to ground level. Once there, they found Sideswipe waiting for them.

"I thought that thing would be with-Change of plans, Fury wants us to keep the car."Heba cut in and Clint nodded in understanding.

"So you gonna help us find a place for us to stay and are you taking my babies back to stay with Laura, Birdbrain?"Yugi asked, raising an eyebrow at Clint who nodded.

"Yeah, you know the rules, Kitten. No child/children or baby with you on a mission."Clint said and Yugi nodded before he poked his tongue out at him. 

Heba chuckled as he walked passed Sideswipe and over to a black 2007 GMC Topkick and opened backseat door and put Mana in the carseat. Yugi walked to the other side and did the same with Kisara and gave her an eskimo kiss.

"Love ya, baby."

"Mama!"Kisara squealed and Yugi stared at her in shock before nodding.

"That's right baby, I'm mama and Aten's daddy."Kisara giggled and clapped her hands together along with Mana. Yugi shut the door and walked over to Mana's side of the car and did the same with her before Heba shut the door.

"Ok, I'll see you both in a few hours, ok? By then, do you think you'll have found a place?"

"I think so..... If not, we'll call you, birdboy."Heba said and he and Yugi watched as Clint got in the car and drove off before they got in Sideswipe.

"Ok, a couple of questions, please."Sideswipe said and Heba raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shoot."Heba said.

"First off, were those your kids? Second off, who's Laura? Why's that Clint guy take off with them and where are we going?"Yugi giggled at the questions and shook his head.

"Yes, those little girls were our kids, Laura is Clint's wife and Mana's godmother. Clints taking them to Laura who takes care of them while we work and we are going to find an apartment for us to live in until our mission is finished."Heba answered.

"Mana? Whose that?"

"Mana was the one that was in my arms while Hikari was holding Kisara."Heba answered again.

_____

Hours Later

Yugi and Heba had finally found an apartment close to NEST Base. It was perfect for Yugi and Heba. Heba loved how there was a flat screen tv where he hooked up all their online equipment to it so that they could log into S.H.I.E.D.  Yugi liked that there was a shooting ranch in the garage that was so big(It was an old safety house for S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents who were being hunted by their enemies and were badly wounded)

Clint had arrived at the place after Yugi had contacted him and had told them that Kisara and Mana were safe before he went back to base. Heba was still conecting everything up to the flat screen so Yugi decided to go into the garage to practice his aim. Sideswipe who was waiting in the garage for them to finish hooking up the equitment to the tv so that he could talk to them a bit more and get to know them, watching Yugi in his alt mode as he practiced.

"How long will it take for Mouto to finish?"

"Not long, why?"Yugi said and shot a bulls eye of the dummy in the stomach where the circles were.

"Well, no reason other then Optimus saying that Yami is worried about ya." Yugi blinked before he scoffed.

"Well, he shouldn't be. It's not like he's my father."Yugi growled out and shot the other dummies that were starting to move forward.

"He knew your father though, that gives him a ri-No the fuck it doesn't! He cheated on my dad along with his brother who cheated on my uncle with that slut, Tea. My dad was fine without Yami after what happened and if he didn't need Yami to help raise me then I don't need him either."Yugi said before making his eyes widened to fake the realisation about what he said and turned to Sideswipe who was in shock.

"Sides.........?"Yugi whispered, looking at Sideswipe with a false horrified look on his face.

"Your......... Yami's kid!?! You have to tell him!......... Wait......... does that mean that Heba is Atem's kids?"Yugi only nodded before he frowned.

"We're not telling them, Sideswipe."

"What!?! Hir-No! They can't know, got it? Besides, we've been better off without them in our lives so far."Yugi said and Sideswipe sighed.

"Alright kid, but they're gonna know sooner or later."

"I know but let's hope that it's later then sooner."Yugi answered before he went back to shooting the dummies and Sideswipe watched him.

'Forgive me, Hikari but we don't keep secrets from others.......'Sideswipe thought and contacted Optimus to tell him what he found out about their new human allies.