A Year Later

Hikari's POV

It's been a year since my dad's, Muotu Hikari Yugi, & Uncle's, Mouto Aten Heba, death. It was that day that I felt like I had died along with them because of my cousin's, Aten, & my stupid actions that led them to their death by saving us. I didn't want to go to the funeral but Aunt Violet forced me to go. During the funeral, I cried through the whole thing.

Amun Yami, my other father, was sitting next to me and held me while I silently cried. A few days after the funeral, Yami came over to Uncle Clint's & Aunt Laura's place to ask if I wanted to get to know him. I did want to know him a bit more. Sure, my dad told me things about Yami but only little things about him.

Tears formed in my eyes at the memory but I continued to write.

I agreed to it & I knew that Clint wasn't happy about it but he knew that he couldn't do anything about it. I got to not only know Yami but I got to know Atemu, my cousin's father & my dad's best friends from Japan, Joey Wheeler, Malik Ishtar & Ryou Bakura. I also got to know Yami's friends, Bakura and Marik Ishtarl & his cousin, Seto Kaiba.

They told Aten & I a lot of things about my dad & Uncle Heba & how they grew up. Dad apparently grew up with my great grandfather who I once met just before my dad & Uncle joined S.H.I.E.L.D. Dad grew up without any friends other then my Uncle until their parents, my grandparents, were killed in a car crash & my Uncle had to go and live my great Aunt & her family in Egypt.

She could have taken my dad in as well but since my grandmother was Egyptian and married a Japanese man, dad got the japanese heritage, her twin sister & the rest of the family wanted nothing to do with her but when they found out that she was dead, they went to the funeral.

When they saw my Uncle who looked like a pure Egyptian except for the japanese eyes, they decided to take him under their wing & try to convince him that my great granfather wanted nothing to do with him but Uncle Heba didn't believe them & kept in touch with my dad.

Dad didn't have any friends until he moved to Domino High & Uncle Heba got to go back to Japan to go to school with dad where they became friends with Joey, Malik, Bakura, Atemu, Seto, Yami, Ryou & Marik & they somehow became friends with that woman named Tea something. Anyhow, Yami won't tell me how he and dad got together and Atemu won't tell Aten or I how he and Uncle Heba started dating either.

A bittersweet smiled formed on my lips as I glanced outside to see Uncle Clint chasing Cooper and little Lila and Mana. Chuckling to myself, I went back to writing.

Kisara & Mana are four now and they think that dad & Uncle Heba gone to travel the world for a while. I think they miss dad & Uncle Heba more then Uncle Clint, Aunt Laura, Aunt Natasha, Yami, Atemu, Aunt Lila & Aunt Violet, Uncle Alex, Aten & I, even if they don't know that they're dead.......

I haven't seen Uncle Tony since Kisara's and Mana's birthday three months ago and the whole Age of Ultron, Tony's mainly cooped up in his lab along with Uncle Bruce, who also came to Mana's and Kisara's birthday. Uncle Steve has gone back to only going on missions and rarely ever comes to see us unless it's important.

Uncle Thor is..... Well, I actually can't say that I've seen Uncle Thor at all other then what happened with Ultron, he came to the funeral but then returned to his realm and I haven't seen him since........ now that I think about it, not even Uncle Nick has seen any sightings of Uncle Thor or his brother. Aunt Natasha comes to vist us when she can and she say that we remind her so much like our dad's.

Aunt Laura just had her baby and I got to name him Nathaniel, we were actually gonna name him Natasha because we were hoping that he would be a girl, we still haven't thought of a middle name for him yet but we'll figure something out but we were thinking of naming him Nathaniel Pietro if that was ok with Wanda who had a brother named Pietro. Uncle Clint finally got his well deserved vacation and gets to spend proper time with his kids. The Aut-