Hiya Sun-Shine

Optimus was the first one to step towards Heba and Yugi. He bent down to look them in the eyes. Heba narrowed his, looking at Optimus with a frown while Yugi gave him a small smile which Optimus returned.

"My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots."Yugi and Heba nodded in greeting before looking at the others.

"The name's Ironhide and I know that Heba likes cannons."That caught Heba's complete attention and he smirked while Yugi paled and laughed nervously.

"Ironhide is our weapon specialist, there is no need to be afraid Yugi."Ratchet said from his spot and Yugi frowned.

"It's not Ironhide......? That I'm afraid of, it's Heba."Yugi answered, staring at Heba who looked back at him with fake hurt.

"Our medical officer, Ratchet."Optimus said and Yugi and Heba nodded to Ratchet who nodded back.

"This Bumblebee."Bumblebee waved and Yugi waved back.

"I'm Sideswipe and this is my twin brother, Sunstreaker."Sideswipe said and Heba looked Sunstreaker over before smirking.

"Hiya Sun-Shine."Everyone froze and stared at Heba in shock as Sunstreaker's optics narrowed in anger.

"What did you just call me?"Sunstreaker hissed out in anger and Sideswipe quickly grabbed him and held him back before he could do anything to Heba.

"Ya heard me."Heba said before looking at the others.

"The names Drift."Yugi smiled at the bot who gave a sight smile back.

"Crosshairs."

"Hound."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Autobots."Yugi said and bowed to thm before straightening up and looked at the rest of the humans.

"I'm Captain William Lennox."

"I'm Sam Witwicky, your godson."Sam said and smiled at Yugi and Heba who smiled back.

"Robert Epps."

"Ryou Bakura."

"Joey Wheeler."

"Seto Kaiba."

"Malik Ishtar."

"Marik Mizu."

"Atemu Amum."

"Yami Amun."

"Bakura Ryo."

"You lot are apart of NEST, aren't you?"Yugi asked and they nodded. Hikari looked at his father and Uncle, noticing how they looked straight through their ex-friends like they have never met before.

"Dad, Uncle Heba?"Hikari said looking at his father and uncle who looked back at him.

"Yeah kiddo? What's up?"Heba asked, raising as eyebrow as Hikari got up and walked over to a girl who had been watching everything that was going on.

"This is Wanda Maximoff. She's a mutant."Heba and Yugi blinked and stared at Wanda before they smiled at her.

"Hello Wanda."Yugi said softly and Wanda gave Yugi a small smile.

"Hello."Wanda whispered and Heba shook his head.

"Don't worry kid, we ain't gonna hurt ya. I think we've met a mutant before so no need to be so tense."Wanda stared at him for a moment before looking at the Avengers who nodded.

"They have. We met some guy by the name of Logan or Wolverine. He has metal claws and healing powers."Tony said, smirking and Wanda smiled widely.

After a while, Yugi and Heba talked about Asgard and how they learned how to control their powers with Frigga while everyone eyes told them what had been happening on Earth. Atemu and Yami watched with a smile as Hikari and Aten leaned on Yugi and Heba who wrapped their arms around them.

Lila looked over at Atemu and Yami before elbowing Violet who looked at her before Lila gestured to Yami and Atemu. Violet made a face as Lila got up and walked over to Atemu and Yami with Violet and stood by them.

"You're going to have to tell them, you know that right?"Lila asked, looking at up at Atemu who looked down at her before looking back at Yugi and Heba.

"I know but..... what if they reject us? What if they want us to never go near our child, their children ever again? We hurt them so badly, Lila."

"We know but they will forgive you if you show them that you really love them. They'll forgive you but they will never forget."Violet said before looking at door when it opened. Everyone looked over and watched as Fury walked in with the kids.

"DADDY! PAPA!!"

Yugi and Heba turned and watched with wide eyes as Kisara and Mana ran over to them, followed by Cooper and Lila jr. Yugi slipped from his seat and sat on the floor, held his arms out and let the girls run into his arms and held them close.

"Daddy no go away?"Kisara asked, pulling away a bit to look at Yugi with wide eyes and Yugi smiled.

"Not for a long while, baby."Yugi said and kissed Kisara on the forehead before doing the same to Mana making them giggle before they looked at Heba got down on his knees and took Mana from Yugi's arms.

"We'll never leave you again, all four of you."Heba said and Mana leaned into her father's warmth as Cooper hugged Heba around the neck and Lila jr hugged Yugi.