The Nevada Base!

Weeks Later

Yugi was looking through all the photo albums on his children on what he and Heba missed out on while Heba was with Atemu, the Autobots and their human allies out on a mission. They had moved to Nevada since Nevada had a lot of open space and S.H.I.E.L.D. had a big abandoned base out in the desert. 

Yugi and Heba, they had been in the base once to get some of the old weapons and had to stay there for a couple of day's since S.H.I.E.L.D. had been under attack, had shown the group around and had settled in quite nicely. Hikari was siting next to Yugi, in Yugi's room, and was telling him about every photo so that Yugi understood what was going on and laughed at some of the silly things that happened in those photos. 

Across from them was Yami who had a smile on his face as he watched his ex and son talk and he chuckled whenever they laughed before Hikari asked Yami a question. Yugi suddenly winced and held his head in pain. This caused Hikari to look at him worriedly but Yugi just gave him a weak smile before sending him off.

"Go on, I want to talk with Agent Amun."Yugi said gently and Hikari went to say something but Yami cut him off.

"Hikari, do as your dad says."Yami said sternly and Hikari looked between his parents before sighing and getting up.

"Ok Otōsan, Papa....."Hikari grumbled out before walking away. Once Hikari was out of sight, Yugi looked at Yami with a dark glare on his face and Yami raised an eyebrow.

"Why does my son call you Otōsan?"Yugi growled out, looking at Yami with narrowed eyes.

"Because I am his Otōsan, Yugi..... Your my ex-boyfriend, we dated in Highschool and I was foolish and cheated on you....."Yami said with a look of regret in his eyes and he looked down at his lap in shame while Yugi stared at him, not knowing what to say.

".....I thought that you were cheating on me when you kept disappearing and started hiding things from me...... so I did the most idiotic thing with Atemu...... We started dating Tea because Heba started ignoring Atemu....... But now I know why you kept on disappearing, Yugi.... You were pregnant and you were afraid that I wouldn't want the child and it was the same with Heba...... we just caused that fear to become true by cheating on you and Heba and we're really sorry....."

Yugi was silent as he stared at Yami who had his face buried in his hands. Yugi suddenly got up and sat next to Yami, hugging him sideways. Yami's head snapped up and regretful crimson eyes met forgiving amethsyt eyes. 

"Yami.... Yami..... Mou Hitori no Boku......?"Yugi said softly yet soundly unsure if that was right. Yami's eyes widened and suddenly, he smiled widely at Yugi and pulled him into his chest and held him, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Yami.... You're..... oh Ra......."Yugi whispered as he pulled away to stare at Yami with wide eyes."You..... You fucking bastard!...... I can't believe that you would listen to Tea! What the fuck happened to you saying that you would always trust-HMPH!"Yugi's eyes went as wide as saucers while Yami kissed him. It didn't take long for Yugi to submit and kiss him back.

____

Time Skip

Yugi's eyes snapped open when his phone went off and he sat up, looking around before grabbing his phone and just as he was about to move off the bed, he felt an arm around his waist causing him to freeze and look at the person sleeping next to him.

"Oh shit."Yugi said, not realizing that he had answered the phone.

"Well, that's a nice way to greet your boss."Came a sarcastic voice and Yugi inwardly groaned.

"Sorry sir. I just woke up."Yugi said, peeling Yami's arm off of him and quietly got off the bed.

"Hn."Fury said and Yugi rolled his eyes."Agent Mouto, I need you to head to your main office."

"Roger that."Yugi grumbled and winced, he hung up on Fury, as he put his pants on before shooting Yami a evil glare. 

Grabbing his shirt, he quickly buttoned it up and walked out of the room, wondering what Fury needed him for this time. Once in his office, Yugi turned on the big screen and waited for the computer to ask for his password.

"Password?"

"Egyptian Gods."Yugi answered and waited a couple of minutes before the screen changed and Fury popped up on the screen."What do you need sir?"

"What do you think I need to know Yugi?"Fury asked seriously.

Yugi grinned and started filling Fury in on everything that's happened for the last couple of weeks that have been happening. Along the way, it seemed as though Megatron was actually alive somewhere but no one knows where. Other then that, the Bots were settling in quiet fine. 

There was also the fact that some of the Bots had decided to stay in other bases around the area and they had two new arrivals. Arcee, Cliffjumper, who had died, and Bulkhead. Ratchet had created some sort of groundbridge that would take them anywhere and it actually worked and Ratchet had actually redesigned the bases with Sunstreakers help.

"That's about it, sir."

"I see. You're free to go, Yugi."Yugi smiled and quickly left the office.

"Dad!"Yugi's head snapped up and watched as Hikari came running over to him along with Aten, they both seemed pale.

"What? What's wrong?"Yugi asked, checking them over for any injuries.

"It's Arcee and Bee!..... Two kids found out about them!"Aten said and Yugi's eyes widened.

"WHAT!?!"

_____

I can't believe that I did it! I finished this story! Well I've decided to actually turn this into a book and the next one will be Transformers Prime but slightly different..... I'm not even sure if I'll be able to do it but wish me luck!