Welcome To Earth!

At Look Out Point

Normal POV

Heba had arrived a few minutes ago and told them Sam was safe with his Uncle before he and Yugi started to whisper to one another very quietly. The others watched as they did, Atemu had asked if the bots knew what they were talking about but it seemed that they were talking to one another way to quietly.

Yugi's head snapped up when 4 cars came to a stop a few feet from him and the others. There was a black and blue 2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitness, a green 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray, a gold 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Stinger and a Oshkosh Defense Medium Tactical Vehicle. They all transformed into their robot forms and the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitness was pointing his guns at Yugi and Heba who looked at him with a look that said we're not scared of those.

"Easy big guy, you don't know you're messing with."Heba growled out. 

"Don't shoot, Drift, they're with us."Optimus said and the Autobot put away his guns.

"What the frag are those things?"The green mech asked.

"Things?"Tea hissed out, eyes darkened.

"We are humans and my brother and I are your worst fucking nightmare that can easily kick your metal ass!"Heba shouted and Yugi sighed, shaking his head. 

"I'm starting to like you more and more you talk little sparkling."Ironhide said and everyone stared at him in shock before Heba shrugged and winked.

"Welcome to Earth, Crosshairs, Drift, Sunstreaker, Hound. This is our new home, Earth's population is called humans. They're our allies. These two are Agent Mouto Hikari and Aten but you can call them Hikari and Aten-No they can't, it's Mouto until I say so-, and this lot is from NEST, Captain William Lennox, Robert Epps, Atemu and Yami Sennen, Tea Gardner, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Ryou Bakura, Bakura and Marik Mizu and Malik Ishtar."

"Everyone, this is Hound, Crosshairs, Drift and Sunstreaker. Sunstreaker is Sideswipe's twin."Optimus said, pointing to each mech so that everyone knew who they were.

"These two look so small and frailge."Crosshairs said, pointing at Yugi and Heba.

"They might look it but they aren't old friend. Just earlier this morning, Hikari attacked Tea giving her black eye."Joey said and Hikari blushed and glared at him.

"Besides that, sure, we're small but you don't know our history and battle tactics in war and most importantly, our toys."Heba purred out, grinning evily.

"Toys?"Crosshairs asked, looking surprised."What do these toys do?"

"You'll see."Heba said and laughed like a lunatic.

"Yep, you are so related to Heba."Malik whispered, looking at him with a bit of fear in his eyes.

"But you are still weak."Drift said and Heba stopped laughing and glared at him while Yugi sighed before he smirked.

"Ok, so we may be small but we are not weak! And second, they might have an army but we have a Hulk!"Heba stopped glaring at Drift and started grinning again and Optimus frowned along with the others.

"I still don't get it."Hound said, shaking his head.

"Autobots' lets get back to base."

\Yugi, should we contact Fury and tell him that we have Code Black?\

/Yeah./Yugi said and took out his S.H.I.E.L.D Bluetooth headset and put it on. Heba did the same and nodded to Yugi.

"Director Fury, come in, Fury, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can hear you, Agent Hikari. What is it?"

"We have Code Black."Heba answered seriously.

"Optimus, what are they doing?"Hound asked, looking down at Yugi and Heba who ignored everyone.

"They're using a small device which is called Bluetooth, with it's help, they can communicate and contact each other."Joey answered.

"They're not ready yet."Fury answered and Yugi cursed.

"But sir, this is more serious then we thought, We have 3 new Autobots who have arrived on Earth. I know that one of them is already tested, when Phil used it to shot Loki."Heba said, eyes narrowed. 

"You're right about it, but we need bigger weapons. I think we must bring them together again."Fury answered and Heba was about to say something Yugi got to it first. 

"Ok Fury, you're the boss. Can you go to NEST base?"

"Yes, we will be there tomorrow with the whole Helicarrier."Fury said and Yugi could tell that he was smirking.

"Ok, we'll see you there, Hikari and Aten out."Yugi said and looked at Heba as they took off their headset before they looked at Optimus.

"We gotta go get to base, Optimus, our team will be there tomorrow and we have a lot of explaining to do."Optimus stared at Heba and Yugi before he nodded. 

The Autobot's transformed and everyone got in their Guardian's and they drove back to base, Optimus of course, took Yugi and Heba back to their apartment before he headed back to base.