Beginning Of Something Big Pt.3

"Sorry Agent Simmons, looks like Aten will have to talk with you without me. I have important things to do. Later babe! Have fun!"Yugi said and I chuckled.

"See ya, love!"I called out to him before I turned back to Agent Simmons who was looking at me questionably.

"Long long story, that one is. Anyway, here's how it happened......."

_____

Yugi's POV

I walked over to where everyone was standing, talking to Optimus. Raising an eyebrow, I came to a stop and looked at Will with curious eyes.

"What's going on?"I asked and everyone looked at me.

"Well, the new arrivals are here and Yugi, the last encounter we had with the Decepticons was when we found the Ark on the dark side of the moon. Optimus said that it was a Cybertronian Spacecraft which had survived it's journey from Cybertron."Will said.

"Unbelievable."I whispered in a amazment."Wait, did you say that you found the Spacecraft on the dark side of the moon? I know all about that..... I mean, S.H.I.E.L.D. knows everything the goverment knows and we have files all about the dark side of the moon. One time, S.H.I.E.L.D. was helping NASA, and we got this file from them. It happened in 1969, when the first human landed on the moon, Apollo 11. This whole operation was for this Spacecraft , to explore it. I think it was 3 years ago."I said and everyone stared at me with a look that said what do you think?

"Hey! I was pregnant at the time with twins! I was not allowed to do anything. Damn stupid orders from Fury to keep me at Tony's tower. Hell, even Aten wouldn't let me do anything!"I said before rolling my eyes."Anyway, the whole discovery happened in 2011. That's when you found the Ark and Sentinel Prime, right?"

"How do you know so much about this?"Tea asked with narrowed eyes.

"Last info wasn't in S.H.I.E.L.D. database. Aten found it in NEST's database. This is the reason why S.H.I.E.L.D. assigned Aten and I here. To get more information about Transformers and NEST. Like I said, we need more information to help you, S.H.I.E.L.D. needs more info about their allies, this is why Director Fury sent Aten and I here, to help you guys. S.H.I.E.L.D. is on your side. Remember that."I said before frowning. 

"You said that there are new arrivals on Earth, no?"At getting a nod, I grinned widely."I'm coming with you. I need to get away from Aten before de-AAH! Aten you bitch!"I yelled turned ing around to face Heba who smirked at me.

"Can't leave me behind so easily, darling."Heba said before looking up at Optimus who was chuckling to himself."So when are we going?"Before Optimus could say anything, Bee rolled into base, everyone watched as a girl and a boy got out of Bee.

"Bee's back and he brought our darling godson! And who's the girl, Sammy?"Heba said, jumping up and down like a child who just had a lot of sugar. Sam chuckled and shook his head while the other's looked confused.

"Hey Uncle Aten, Uncle Hikari, how've you been? And this is my girlfriend, Carly Spencer, Carly, these two are my godparents."

"Nice to meet you, Aten, Hikari, I've heard so much about you both and Sam showed me your two little girls."I smiled and shook her hand before I sharply pulled away and frowned when Heba trackled her into a tight hug before pulling away.

"Welcome to the family, Carly!"Heba chripped and I rolled my eyes while Carly stared at Heba in shock before she started laughing. 

"Ok, Aten, no need to scare her."

"Can someone explain something to me!?!"Atemu suddenly yelled causing us to turn to him.

"Yes Atemu?"Heba asked coldly, raising any eyebrow at him.

"How the hell can you two be his godparents when you're younger then him?"

"Easy, our pops knew Judy, Sammy's mother, and Judy knows that we are way more reponsible then Sam and we are Agent's so that just means that we had to be his godfathers because we protect our family and the Witwicky's are our family, plus, Judy is Kisara's godmother so she made us Sammy's godfathers."Heba said, smirking at everyone's shocked look.

"Holy mother of hell....... Are they crazy, they made Judy one of their kids godmother's?"I heard Bakura whisper to Ryou who looked equally shocked. Rolling my eyes, I turned back to Sam who looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"So why am I here, Hikari?"

"We called you here because you might be in danger, again........"I said, looking a bit sheepish before continuing."So you, my dear godson are going into hiding."Sam was now looking excited.

"Let me guess, you're gonna call Uncle Clint?"Heba and I nodded. 

"Carly, you finally get to meet the rest of the family who is sane......... Well, that is if Uncle Clint isn't gonna have a breakdown."I scowled and quickly whacked him on the head before turning to Carly who was smiling.

"Carly, do me a big favour and don't believe your boy-toy there and can you please help Laura look after her kids along with mine?"I asked, looking at her with a pleading look that no one could resist.

"Sure."

"Thank you!"I said while Heba quickly dialed Clint's number and started talking to him over the phone before he looked back up at us.

"Clint says that he'll meet us over at our place and he said something about two demons at his house, I have no idea what he's talking about but if my guess is correct then I'd have to say that your other cousins are there, Sammy."

"Alright, Aten, I'll stay at the house with Sam and Carly while you go with the bots to meet the new arrivals."

"Say what!?! I ain't going with them! Besides that what happened to you keeping me from controlling my temper!?! I know for a fact that if two-face over there start's talking 'bout our pops in a bad way then she'll be dead before we get back here! What you did to her this morning wasn't even a scar that I could leave on her physically and mentally!"Heba yelled at me and I raised an eyebrow as he started having a temper tantrum and continued whining for a few more seconds before he stopped. 

"You done?"I asked and Heba stared at me for a few minutes, panting before he nodded.

"Yeah......"

"Good and you're right. You're going with Sam and Carly, I'm going with them to meet the new arrival's."I said and Heba grinned.

"Now that everyone's settled down. Autobots', transform and roll out!"

Heba and I raised an eyebrow before we shrugged as Carly and Sam got in Bee's alt mode form with Malik and Marik. Seto and Joey got in Sideswipe's alt mode form, Bakura, Ryou, Will and Epps' got in Ironhide's alt mode and Atemu, Yami, Tea got in Optimu's alt mode. The other's, including Ratchet, left, leaving only Optimus and Bee with us.

"You go with Optimus, I'll go with Bee."Heba said and I nodded. 

Heba walked over to Bee and got in and they drove off and I walked over to where Optimus was waiting. Getting in, I narrowed my eyes at Tea who flinched. An idea hit my and I bared my teeth into a snarl at her causing her to press up farther into Atemu's side.

"Hikari, knock it off!"Yami snapped and I looked at him with a cool expression on my face before I shut the door and Optimus took off. Leaning my head on the window, I sighed softly and started humming to myself.