Welcome To N.E.S.T.

Heba's POV

"Yugi......."Yugi didn't look up as he packed. I sighed.

'He must be upset about this...........'

"Yugi, you know that you don't have to come on this mis-HEBA! If I don't go, who will keep you from losing your temper at them?"I looked away.

'Is my temper really that bad.......?'

"Wait, Heba I didn't mean it like that! It's just.......Well, what if they are there and for no reason you just lost your temper?"Yugi asked making me sigh.

"Alright, I get it. You just want to come so you can see for yourself and if they are there then you can beat the crap out of them!"I said, a big smirk on my face. Yugi suddenly turned around, his eyes burning with a fire that I haven't seen since we found out that we were being cheated on.

'Shit! I'm dead............'

"Heba be serious for once in your life."Yugi snapped. Suddenly the door open causing Yugi and I to turn to the door. It was Maria Hill. Yugi's eyes let up. Even I was happy to see her after all these years.

"Hey guys! How are you Mouto-kun? And why didn't you tell me that your brother came back from his last mission, Mouto?"

'Ok, maybe I didn't miss her at all! Sometimes she is such a..............Wait a minute! Is she smirking at me!?!'

"Maria! Stop teasing my brother. You know how his temper is."Yugi scowled before rolling his eyes.

"Besides, I just got back from the mission today. And I'm really tired, so I forgot. Will you forgive me?"Yugi teased back. I think my eye is twitching.

"Well..........I'll think about it."Maria said before she started talking seriously.

"Fury told me to tell you both that the Quinjet is here. Get ready agent Mouto's."She then walked away from our room.

"We will be on the bridge in 10 minutes."Yugi said to Maria and we both put on our S.H.I.E.L.D uniform which was tight leather pants, a leather top with a jacket and seven belts around our waist's and our favorite gun. A Glock 17.

On the Bridge

Normal POV

"Agent Mouto's, get ready. Your Quinjet is here. Good luck, Agents!"Fury said and he returned to main control panel.

"Thank you, sir. We gotta go now. Bye!"Yugi said and went outside on Helicarrier's surface with Heba following to get in Quinjet.

"And Mouto's, N.E.S.T. already knows about your arrival."Fury said before they got in Quinjet. Yugi and Heba nodded.

Meanwhile in N.E.S.T.

"General Lennox, two of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents will be here soon and you will go and meet them."

"Yes sir, I will wait for them outside."Lennox said and went outside to meet them.

"What!?! Two more annoying humans are coming to see us. What do they want." Ironhide growled.

"Did you just call us annoying!?!"Bakura said, glaring up at his cybertronian partner who walked back inside the base.

"Oh look, here they're are."Seto said, narrowing his eyes at Quinjet as it landed. Within the Quinjet Heba was muttering swear words and was Yugi glared at him.

"Aten! Stop that."Heba huffed and got out. Yugi sighed and got out after his older brother. Both of them saw their ex-friends but didn't say anthing to them as they gasped at them.