Changes

At The Apartment

"Damn it, Heba! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!"Yugi asked as he got changed. 

Yugi had been woken up by Heba at 5 o'clock in the morning and chased him around the house because he stole Yugi's wallet then threw it at Yugi and stole his favourite shirt. Heba shrugged and smirked at Yugi who just sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Shit! Is that the fucking time!?!"Yugi cried out as he looked at the clock. The time was 9:55 am and boy were they late. Running out of the room, they quickly grabbed an apple and walked out the door and towards Sunstreaker's alt mode and they got in and he drove off to NEST's Base.

"Ready to see daddy?"Heba said in a joking tone and Yugi shot him a dark look.

"Shut up! And don't call Tony daddy, that just sounds so weird!"Yugi said and Heba started laughing his ass off.

_____

At NEST Base

Getting out of Sunstreaker they saw everyone waiting for them. Atemu and Yami were glaring at Tea who looked guilty and upset this made Yugi and Heba look at each other and wondered if they missed something.

"About time you two got here! You missed the show!"Marik said, laughing along with Bakura and Malik. 

"What'd we miss?"

"Well Atemu and Yami found out that Tea was lying to them earlier this morning! She was ranting on and on about how she was going to get rid of you two then she went on about talking how-That's enough Malik!"Yami snapped, still glaring angerily at Tea who whimpered.

 "Hikari, Aten, any news?"Ryou decided to ask and Yugi smiled while Heba smirked.

"Helicarrier will be here soon!"Heba said, jumping up and down once again like a child on a sugar high.

"What?"Seto asked, looking confused."What is a helicarrier?"

"You'll see."Yugi said and put his Bluetooth headset on.

"Fury, do you copy?"

"Yes, I'm here Agent Hikari, we'll be there in-"

Everyone looked up when they heard a noice come form above them. Everyone's jaw dropped except for Yugi's and Heba's, they just smirked widely at everyone's shocked faces. Everyone watched as the Helicarrier landed and Nick Fury came out, smirking at everyone.

"Welcome to NEST, sir."Yugi and Heba said at the same time. Yugi turned and looked over at the others who was still staring dumbfounded at the ship.

" You lot! Get your ass's over here! We want you to meet someone!"Yugi yelled and everyone walked over to him.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet our boss, Director Nick Fury. Fury, meet the human allies, Atemu, Yami, Tea, Ryou, Joey, Malik, Marik, Epps, General William, Seto and Bakura. Then these guys are Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and his twin, Sunstreaker, Crosshairs, Drift,  and Hound, our Transformers."Heba said.

"Just call me Will, sir."Will said to Fury who nodded before looking at Yugi and Heba.

"Hikari, Aten, we need to talk privately on the Helicarrier."

"Ok, sir."Heba and Yugi said.

"See you guys later."Yugi said and Heba 'Hn'.

"Later/bye Hikari, Aten."

_____

On The Bridge

"Hey guys, how are you?"Yugi asked as Maria Hill approached him and gave him a hug.

"Gone for only 2 days on a mission and you already miss us."Yugi and Heba grinned.

"We guess so."Heba said, smirking.

"Back to business."Fury said and looked Yugi and Heba over and sighed."Heba, Yugi, first of all, get changed, you can't fight in those normal clothes. How can you even fight in those?"Fury asked and Yugi shrugged.

"Well sir, there wasn't any kind of threat to fight that was very dangerous, we were only walking or driving with the Transformers. So there was really no threat so we decided to wear these clothes."Yugi answered.

"Go to your room, you'll find everything that you need for this mission in there."Fury said, shaking his head."And do hurry and come back to the Bridge. We need to talk about the Autobots."

"Yes sir."Yugi and Heba said and ran to their room. 

Once there, they found their new S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform that was a similar suit that was like Clint's but Yugi's was black and were the red was on Clin't shirt, it was purple and Heba's one was dark purple and there were two leather black over-coats that came to a stop to their knees. 

Once they got changed, it was when did they notice two 9mm handguns. Grabbing them, Yugi and Heba ran back to the Bridge with happy faces. Fury looked up and smirked when he  saw their happy faces.

"I see that you like it?"

"Like it? We love it, it's really amazing, Fury and the gun is Yugi's favourite! Thanks Nick!"Heba said and Yugi nodded his thanks. 

"Your welcome, Heba and this is the first time you've called me by my name."Heba smirked widely and Yugi rolled his eyes.

"Let's head back to NEST Base, we have a big plan to explain to them."

"Wait, what about Code Black?"Heba asked and Yugi stared at Fury, waiting for his answer. 

"I have good news with that, they're ready for testing and about 'Them', we need to think about it. If the Autobots' can't handle those Decepticons. We will need 'Them'."Yugi and Heba nodded in understanding.

"Nice back up plan."Yugi said.

"Let's go talk to them."Heba finished. Fury nodded and they followed him out of the Helicarrier and headed into NEST base were the Autobots were talking with the Humans.