Chapter 1: Blossoms POV

I really hate school. It may not seem like it since I take notes and do all my homework, but do not judge a book by it's cover. Everybody assumes I am some really smart girl who completely gets everything, and therefore I am bombarded by a ton of people looking for corrects answers. I put down my pencil and stretched, glancing around the room. Everyone looked as bored as I felt. The history of Townsville was hot glued in our heads already, however we were still forced to take a class about it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door swing open and a couple of boys strolled in. Mrs. White dropped her eyes from the textbook, a look of disapproval spreading across her face. "Brick and Butch. Boys, do you have a pass?" Butch snorted, sitting down and settling his feet on his desk. Brick smirked, "no Marie, sorry."
"Mrs. White." She eyed them for awhile before turning back to the textbook, continuing her lecture. I looked over at Brick. His red hair was spiked today. His eyes looked intense, quite beautiful really. He looked up at me so I quickly picked up my pencil and started writing. I could feel his stare burning into my cheek so I turned my attention onto someone else, Dexter, my friend. Dexter looked engulfed in his Algebra 2 textbook, and I let out a small laugh. Math? Really? I guess it made sense since Dexter is a brainiac. Finally the bell rang and I quickly left the room, but not before bumping into Brick. That is my luck. I heard him comment on my clumsiness but I decided to ignore it and go find my sisters. It was finally time to head home for the weekend.