Chapter 18: Butchs' POV

Do not get me wrong, I love my brother, but I love this adventure. The outdoors is where I prefer to be most of the time anyways. I also think traveling somewhere new is invigorating, so I was feeling pretty damn comfortable. Whitehead over there on the other hand, did not seem too psyched about everything. What was up with this Bell chick anyway? I did not hear any type of backstory, or who the hell she was searching for. This girl seemed way to serious for me. "Hey, Shiny. Where ya from?" I waited for an answer but I did not get one. She did not even acknowledge me, she kept her head facing straight ahead. I tried again, "yo ding dong, where do you live, Townsville?" Once again, nada. So she wanted to play that game, huh? I flew up closer so I could shake her a bit. She still ignored me as if I was some little bug on her shoulder. I got right behind her and leaned my head against hers. My breath was hot and she twitched which made me laugh. "Belllll?" Nothing. This time I flew right in front of her and tried to meet her eyes. She ducked and went right under me. I was actually starting to get pissed off, did I do something to make her mad? Or was she acting like a prissy bitch for the hell of it. I was about to say something but she screamed, startling me. She zipped down to the surface and I followed.