Chapter 7: Blossoms POV

Saturday mornings are by far one of my favorite things ever. When I woke up the sun was shining, I could hear birds singing, and I could smell pancakes. The professor was home! I zipped into the kitchen and tackled him with a hug. "Baby girl" he laughed, "good morning. Everything go alright yesterday?"
"Swimmingly"
"Thats great!" I smiled. He was always so positive, the professor could brighten up any bad day. He turned to me and said, "Go get your sisters up and we will eat breakfast, okay honey-blossom?"
"Sure!" I love the professors nicknames. I flew into Buttercups room and turned on her lamp. "Wake up sleepyhead, pancakes are ready!" Buttercup groaned and shooed me out so I went into Bubbles room. Also turning on the lamp, I pulled Bubbles sheets back, ready to pounce. She was not there. It was a dummy. I was so puzzled, why would she put a dummy in her place? "Bubbles" I called, "are you in here?" I checked in the closet, under her bed, and outside. No Bubbles. I was about to go tell the professor when I felt a crunch underneath my feet. I picked up a crumpled piece of paper and read it. I shrieked. "Blossom was that you?" the professor called. I could not show him this note. He could not know Bubbles had been taken by Mojo Jojo in exchange for the professors power amplifier. I would have to lie and sneak out to find Bubbles tonight. I hated to be sneaky, but the professor would be so depressed, and if Mojo got the power amplifier I do not even want to think about what would happen. "Everything is fine professor! Sorry, I thought I saw a rat."