Chapter 17: Blossoms POV

My tears could of made a lake I cried so much. My sisters were gone and I had no idea where they were taken. They both could be dead by now. I could not bare to think like that, so I stood up and started to walk away. I had to find my sisters, I HAD to. Bell healed Brick, so it was a good time to slip away while the others were occupied. I crouched behind the bushes again, ready to make a dash. Except I was caught. Dexter sat down right by me. "Where are you going Blossom?"
"To find Bubbles, Buttercup, and Boomer. This is obviously more dangerous then we thought so stay here with them. I am going alone." He was looking at me like I was crazy but I did not care. He put his hand on mine and pulled me into a hug. He was really warm. "We will find them. I threw a tracking device on Buttercup." I pulled back, renewed hope forming in me. "Dexter you freaking genius! I love you!" Laughing, I flew over to the others, twirling in circles around them. "Dexter is tracking Buttercup. We have a lead, finally we have a lead! Dexter where is the tracker, I want to see where we are headed!" All eyes where on him now, and his face burned. "Well, you see that's the problem... I don't have it." It was dead silent. I couldn't stop staring at him. I wanted to wring his neck. "I was going to go back and get it" he peeped, "and pick up some other weapons and supplies that survived from the fire. The hotel is not too far from here." Brick looked super ticked off so I stepped in front of him. "Dexter you cannot go alone, so I will go with you and the rest of you can wait here."
"Wait here?" Bell shouted, "we do not have enough time. We need to keep looking, tracker or not. Dexter can go alone because nobody is looking for him. Blossom, think with your damn mind, not your heart. What if we wait to long and everyone is murdered." That stung. I did not want anything happening to Dexter but I knew deep down Bell was right. I gave Dexter a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. "Be careful please, we will go slow but you still have to hurry. We wont stray off this path either." Dexter nodded and waved bye. "Brick and I will stay on the ground, Bell go with Butch in the clouds to get an aerial view. We stay slow and steady. Dexter will be back soon, I hope."