Chapter 9: Dexters POV

When I opened the hotel door none other then Brick the bad and Blossom the beautiful were standing there. It was almost as if they were rubbing in that they like each other and are leaving for a honeymoon. Brick shoved me to the side and walked in, grabbing a pepsi from the mini fridge. Blossom laughed uncomfortably and tucked her hair behind her ear. Flawless. "May we come in?" she peeped. I moved aside and she slowly stepped in, giving me the I am sorry Brick is a jerk look. It made me smile a little. "My parents are out at the casino" I said, "what do you need Blossom?" Brick turned and glared at me. "Where is Boomer and Bubbles psycho?" Blossom slapped his arm and came up to me. She smelled like cherries and mint gum. I wanted to hug her so bad. "Dexter, I need your help. Bubbles was taken by Mojo Jojo as bait so the professor would give him the power amplifier. He might have taken Boomer too." This scared me. Mojo is not only the town maniac, he is the most dangerous villain. It seems as if one of his plans is actually working for once. "What is it you want me to do exactly?"
"Well..." she bit her lip and looked down. I could tell I would not like this. "I was wondering if you could make a model of a power amplifier. I could trade it out for Bubbles and Boomer but it would not be the real one so Mojo won't be able to destroy anything. I can not tell the professor about this and I can not think of anyone else who would be able to build this besides you. If we can trick him, it could be our only chance." She looked so desperate and it killed me. I did not want to get mixed up with crazy villains but I could tell she needed me. Brick flew up and grabbed my chin. "How about a yes ma'am, I would be glad to help since I am so deeply in love with you." Smirking, he backed away and pushed Blossom right into me, but I stepped away. "I'll help" I said quietly, "let me get some supplies from the school. My lab was destroyed in the fire."
"I will come to." Blossom turned to Brick. "I'll get Buttercup to follow. Why don't you and Butch tag along. You could be of use." With that, she took off out the open window. Not even few minutes later I got a text from her saying "10 pm, sharp. :)"