Chapter 14: Blossoms POV

"It just does not connect!" Bell exclaimed, "Bubbles makes sense, but why Boomer? And why Bunny? I hope they don't have Banana too!" I kept shrugging off her questions. Every time I tried to put things in perspective I gave myself a headache. Bell sighed, a hopeless expression falling into place. I know girl, I feel the same way. Brick was walking right behind me, poking at my back for the past 20 minutes and I was about to lose my cool, but I saw Dexter out of the corner of my eye looking depressed. "Bell, why don't you entertain Brick for a while, I will be right back." She grumbled and I flew next to Dexter. He slowly looked up, his cheeks turning a tomatoey color. "Where are we even going?" he asked, "we have no lead, no evidence besides the note from Mojo, and no clue where to start." I knew he was right but I had to stay positive, this group needed some lightning up. "Hey, we will find something. There has to be clues somewhere, or some type of sign as to where everyone is. This will get easier but you have to hang in there, okay?" He nodded reluctantly and I knew I said the right things. I felt something across my back and I jumped a little. "Sorry, it is just my arm, i'm sorry." Dexter looked at the ground and picked up his pace. I did not mean to make him feel bad. "Dexter wait!" he turned and I accidentally bumped into him. We fell to the ground, and his lips almost hit mine. Gosh this was so awkward. I might like this boy and he is laying right on top of me. Suddenly a flash of red knocked Dexter off of me, and his screams sent me into hysterics.