Chapter 31: Bricks POV

Bell and I finally made it inside the stupid place but it was dark as shit. I told Bell to make one of her light balls but she said it was too risky. Yeah right, risky my ass. This room looked completely deserted and I heard nothing. I started humming to myself because why not but Bell slapped me. I would have fired back but I needed her on my side. "I'm freezing" she whispered. "Wow, how interesting!" I rolled my eyes but walked right into a wall. "What the hell I can't see. Light the place up for gods sake Bell." I heard her sigh and a bright white light glowed from her palm. "Finally. Help me find a way out of here." We searched around and I finally found a door from behind a stack of boxes. I busted the handle and slowly peeked through the hole. No one was around, and there were hall lights. "C'mon Bell, this way." She followed me into the hall and we stood in silence for a moment. Still no one within range. She floated up but I grabbed her leg. "We stay low, just in case we have to jump out of view." She kicked my hand away and kept flying. "I can handle myself!" she snapped. Smirking, I mumbled sure and led the way. The good thing was that I saw nobody, but as we got further into the building, the louder it got. I could hear buzzing, and I had no idea what it was coming from. We rounded the corner and I halted to a stop. It looked like a hallway full of different cellars, but each of the doors were already broken. Maybe Blossom and the others had already escaped? Bell seemed to be thinking the same thing and she pointed forward. There was a purple hair bow on the ground. Bell picked it up. "This is Bunny's!" she exclaimed. "C'mon lets keep going, they are here somewhere." We picked up the pace and searched what seemed like a million hallways. One time there was a group of villains waddling along. They looked beat up and weak, but Bell and I snuck around them anyways. Finally I heard a voice. It sounded like that nerd Dexter. That could only mean one thing..."Bunny!" Bell shouted. She took of down the hall and grabbed her sister. Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Boomer, Butch, and Dexter all looked up at me. I told myself not to cry, but Boomer came barreling at me and I might of let a tear slip. "Brick! Bricky Brick my man! Hey!" Boomer laughed and tried to wrestle me but I am bigger then him. Blossom came over slowly and gave me smile. "Where is Banana?" Bell was looking around frantically, but no one answered. "We will find her." I said. "Lets go beat the crap of out Mojo."