Chapter 4: Blossoms POV

When my sisters and I got home the professor was nowhere to be found, but there were freshly baked brownies and milk waiting on the table for us. Buttercup walked over and handed me a slip of paper, so I read it. "My girls, I have some very important things to take care and unfortunately I will not be home until tomorrow morning. Do take care. Love, the Professor" I shrugged, "at least we know he is okay." We ate the brownies then split off to do our homework. I always sit in our room because my bed is the most comfy spot to relax and think. I could not focus on homework though. I had men on my mind. I have never really been interested in having a boyfriend since there was so much crime to fight. I considered boys a waste of time that would distract me from saving Townsville. Nowadays, I am not too sure where my opinion stands. Dexter always blushes when I talk to him. Does that really mean something? Could he possibly like me... I am not that wonderful. He deserves someone as smart as he is. There was also Brick to consider but honestly he could act like such a jerk sometimes. Also, I know he has bullied Dexter in the past which I hate to think about. Suddenly, the hotline started to ring. Bubbles and Buttercup appeared at my side and I grabbed the phone. "Hello Mayor, what seems to be the problem?"
"Blossom dear! There is a fire, an enormous fire at 660 Thornberry street. It needs to be put out before it spreads!" I slammed the phone down. "Girls, follow me. We have a fire to stop."