Chapter 13: Bells POV

The Strongershine girls are the protectors of Landville. Our professor created us after hearing about a couple baby girls born from chemical X and other ingredients. He wanted daughters, so he told me, and his wife was dead. Therefore, my sisters and I were born. Our professor was killed shortly after we were created, so now we live in a treehouse, taking care of ourselves. When there is crime in the city of Landville, you had better believe the Strongershine girls will show up to save the day. Our leader is my sister Bunny. Bunny is also the oldest. Then there is Banana, who is bubbly and obsessed with yellow. I am the youngest, and my name is Bell. I used to be carefree like Banana, but ever since my sisters were stolen from me I do not trust anybody.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When Blossom told me I was on her team I got a little nervous. I did not know these people, three of them looked mean and the other two looked just as scared as I was. I only saved them because I happened to be flying by when that school burst into flames. I had to check if anybody was inside, I did not want to risk someone dying. When I saw the five of them laying on the ground, I knew it was the right thing to save them. I never intended on sticking around after I knew they were alright. I had to find my sisters because Bunny was stolen by Mojo Jojo, then Banana went disappearing while looking for Bunny. It caught me off guard when Blossom said she was looking for people too. What is we were having the same situation? Plus, I did save them, and I technically could of died doing so. I told the group what happened to my sisters, and Blossom told me about Bubbles and Boomer. I agreed to sticking with them.

Powerpuff girls fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara